If you want to do 360 dining....book as soon as you can !

Shippy

Just off the Discovery. Did 360 ding which was fabulous.

VERY limited seating. Now that it has opened to everyone, not just invited suite guests, It will be very hard to get a reservation.

The man in charge of it told me he is sold out for the next 4 cruises, barring any cancellations.

He said there will be no wiggle room for changing days or times.

If you have a complementary offer, you may not be able to book  it as such on the app. It might want to charge you. The concierge told me to tell people to go ahead & book & they will make an OBC adjustment when you get onboard. Otherwise, even though you have it as an offer, you probably will not get a spot if you wait until you are onboard to try & get a reservation..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shippy said:

VERY limited seating. Now that it has opened to everyone, not just invited suite guests, It will be very hard to get a reservation.

The man in charge of it told me he is sold out for the next 4 cruises, barring any cancellations.

If you have a complementary offer, you may not be able to book  it as such on the app. It might want to charge you. The concierge told me to tell people to go ahead & book & they will make an OBC adjustment when you get onboard. Otherwise, even though you have it as an offer, you probably will not get a spot if you wait until you are onboard to try & get a reservation..

Demand will probably be viable once all the suite bookings before Dec 1, 2023 that ‘included’ 360 have been used. For those that have not kept up regarding this issue, full suite bookings no longer get 360 complimentary as part of your booking, if you booked after Dec 1, 2023.

• Like 1

I booked in the app for next week because I anticipated it would sell out. Do they automatically refund suite guests or will I have to speak to the concierge? I booked this cruise a year ago so well before the December 1 deadline.

2 hours ago, Shippy said:

We were also on the same sailing. We received an "invite" to the 360 event in our cabin a day or two after embarkation. We had absolutely no interest in such an event, but did everyone on the ship also receive the blanket invite? The fact that they put that invitation in our cabin would lead me to believe that they weren't truly sold out or why would they have invited passengers to try and get seats once on board?  The paper was a bit confusing as it said, at first, "...we're inviting you to 360..." then went on to say "Space is limited so book your spot soon..." 

• Like 1

We were on the Discovery in October and also got the invitation in our cabin. I called immediately and they asked me a few questions. Any allergies, drink wine? I said no allergies but only my husband drinks wine. She explained that the cost is the same if I drink wine or not. Ok, fine with me. She said they would let me know. Never heard another word from them. 

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

I booked in the app for next week because I anticipated it would sell out. Do they automatically refund suite guests or will I have to speak to the concierge? I booked this cruise a year ago so well before the December 1 deadline.

@HBCcruiser I can't say definitively, but my money is on you needing to go to the Concierge to get the refund.  Given past issues of a similar, but not exact, nature, such refunds don't happen automatically.

• Thanks 1

I just tried booking the 360 Experience and even though we’ll be in a full suite, the App wanted to charge us. I went ahead to book it, and got a message that an error occurred and kicked me out. Tried two or three other dates, and the same thing happened. I am using the old App. 

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

The concierge told me they could not refund to credit cards but would give you OBC.

That is what they did for us. I kept noticing that the available times were less & less. I really wanted to go & have the early show so I went ahead & booked.

I was surprised that they charged the credit card within a few days....before we were on the ship. But once on, we asked for & got OBC.

10 hours ago, Shippy said:

The concierge told me they could not refund to credit cards but would give you OBC.

That is what they did for us. I kept noticing that the available times were less & less. I really wanted to go & have the early show so I went ahead & booked.

I was surprised that they charged the credit card within a few days....before we were on the ship. But once on, we asked for & got OBC.

Thanks for the update. We paid for our 360 and our travel summary shows 360 $0. We are over 40 days out from our cruise and it is already showing sold out. As far as OBC, do you know if it’s refundable? If not, do you know if there are any restrictions? We don’t need any more non-refundable OBC for our short 3 day cruise but totally wouldn’t mind refundable or unrestricted OBC. Thanks for your help.

3 hours ago, coopco said:

Thanks for the update. We paid for our 360 and our travel summary shows 360 $0. We are over 40 days out from our cruise and it is already showing sold out. As far as OBC, do you know if it’s refundable? If not, do you know if there are any restrictions? We don’t need any more non-refundable OBC for our short 3 day cruise but totally wouldn’t mind refundable or unrestricted OBC. Thanks for your help.

It has to be refundable since it is a refund of monies paid which were not required.  Same as a refund or rebate for anything else over-paid.

On 2/13/2024 at 2:03 AM, Steelers36 said:

It has to be refundable since it is a refund of monies paid which were not required.  Same as a refund or rebate for anything else over-paid.

That would be excellent. I’ll confirm with the concierge onboard but I agree, refundable would make sense. Thanks.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 5:57 AM, Shippy said:

Just to clarify.  The suite concierge told you that Princess did not save enough spots to allow the invited suite guest (no charge) to be able to attend?  Some suite guests on board your cruise did not get to do the 360 experience, because there was not availability?  And this is the case for the next four cruise.

Really  hard for me to believe.  I trust if this happened that any rejected suite guest would have been well compensated for the screw up.

Here is what my e mail said:

And because you booked a suite before December 1, 2023, it won't cost you a thing!

This epic, seven-course journey transports you to the Mediterranean. 

We can’t give away the menu, but we can give you a sense (or five) of what to expect: 

• Seven courses showcasing the best of Mediterranean cuisine perfectly paired with cocktails and wine
  • Dazzling imagery in a room wrapped with hi-def screens
  • Stunning hi-res sound for a unique sonic element
  • Enticing aromas pumped into the atmosphere 
  • Captivating stories about the food you’re enjoying ? and the people who produced it

Space is limited, so secure your seat at the table with your suite concierge as soon as you're on board. “

Could not be clearer.  What did your concierge have to say?  Oops, you shoukd not have done what we said to do?

• Thanks 1

We are staying in a full suite and we were concerned that 360 would be booked up before we boarded.  I booked it online and got in touch with customer relations and they refunded it.  Took a week to hear back but it was all taken care of.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Just to clarify.  The suite concierge told you that Princess did not save enough spots to allow the invited suite guest (no charge) to be able to attend?  Some suite guests on board your cruise did not get to do the 360 experience, because there was not availability?  And this is the case for the next four cruise.

Really  hard for me to believe.  I trust if this happened that any rejected suite guest would have been well compensated for the screw up.

Here is what my e mail said:

And because you booked a suite before December 1, 2023, it won't cost you a thing!

This epic, seven-course journey transports you to the Mediterranean. 

We can’t give away the menu, but we can give you a sense (or five) of what to expect: 

• Seven courses showcasing the best of Mediterranean cuisine perfectly paired with cocktails and wine
  • Dazzling imagery in a room wrapped with hi-def screens
  • Stunning hi-res sound for a unique sonic element
  • Enticing aromas pumped into the atmosphere 
  • Captivating stories about the food you’re enjoying ? and the people who produced it

Space is limited, so secure your seat at the table with your suite concierge as soon as you're on board. “

Could not be clearer.  What did your concierge have to say?  Oops, you shoukd not have done what we said to do?

I have no idea  if there were not enough spots for everyone on our night. But since it is limited. As people book, it will fill up. We did meet a couple in the concierge lounge that wanted to go. They said the concierge would let them know every night  if there were any cancellations. I did not see them the last 2 nights so I have no idea if the got  a seat or not..

They have no idea if you want to go or which night or what time.

They are not going to turn down people that book because you might want to go some night, some time.

The smart thing do do is make your reservation a soon as you can ! That is what we did because we wanted early dining. You can go on your app days  before you go on the ship & hit the reservation button for each day of the cruise for 360 & see what is available. I did everyday & watched times disappear so I went ahead & booked.

The menu is no secret. The are even youtubes !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voyager1964 said:

Can anybody please clarify how you communicate the dietary restrictions for the 360 experience?

Thanks

Probably guest services if you are not in a suite.

We were so I informed the concierge that might husband was allergic to seafood.

The lady next to him was a vegetarian.

You cannot change anything during the meal. Everything is timed with story lines. The waitstaff is very quick to put he plates down & leave as the story never really stops.

• Thanks 2

Because I wasn’t able to book the 360 dining on line, I wrote an email to Customer Relations and asked for help. In less than two weeks, I received a call from Princess, and the lovely gentleman took care of our reservations for the dates and times we wanted! They now show on the app. Way to go, Princess!