Well, that didn’t take long (Stockperks)

LawDog61

3 hours ago, milolii said:

@riffatseathink some are still using this.  

Question: what is the latest on how far out you can submit ? I have 2023 dome, but just booked a cruise for January 2024?

Right now it’s July 31, 2024. To find out if this date has changed, launch StockPerks and click on Carnival Corp.

IMG_3705.thumb.jpeg.5aae15b88f9b0359476015d0332d26b9.jpeg

Then click on Princess Cruises

IMG_3706.thumb.jpeg.c6fa05a48685158728c3df65f5e26f61.jpeg

Then click on Terms and Conditions  

IMG_3707.thumb.jpeg.5516046d06cadade73609aa326d5a789.jpeg

After seeing what the latest date is, click on Understood.

IMG_3701.thumb.jpeg.20ff284f342ef4802f3c9902fd308f94.jpeg

When you are ready to manually upload an image of your appropriately redacted brokerage statement, check the Alinea option.

IMG_3708.thumb.jpeg.3aa8efef812073b3eb3abb487f52f09c.jpeg

Once you then click Next, the Upload screen appear with your name and the option to Add file(s)

IMG_3709.thumb.jpeg.7b6df5475079774050034e8093b2316b.jpegIMG_3710.thumb.jpeg.2ef44502be33fcbc3a219f5114fb7a2b.jpeg

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I sent in my proof on Friday, got the "Manual Brokerage Statement Submission Acknowledgement" right away and have not received a "next step" email.  Anyone else waited more than 2 working days (as stated in the stockperks email) for a response? If so, how long did you wait?  Thanks in advance.

DISREGUARD this post, I just received my email from stockperks.

Edited by Italy52
  • Like 1

OMG, I received my email from stockperks informing me that I could redeem my perk.  Within a matter of a few minutes, it showed up in my booking.  I am very impressed with the whole process. 

Now, the next question is, do I need to submit my information for EVERY cruise I book?  Assuming yes???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

OMG, I received my email from stockperks informing me that I could redeem my perk.  Within a matter of a few minutes, it showed up in my booking.  I am very impressed with the whole process. 

Now, the next question is, do I need to submit my information for EVERY cruise I book?  Assuming yes???

Yes, but you have to be within 3 months of the cruise, I think.  I tried to submit for a cruise in September and it said to do it the end of June.  I think this is because they don't want people to buy the stock, submit for a bunch of cruises, then sell the stock.  

The process is super easy and painless and we end up with $100-$250 per cruise for free.  I figure after 6 14 night cruises the stock would be paid for so any movement in the stock becomes kind of moot.  It's a super good deal that Royal and Celebrity make way more difficult these days.  A definite point for Princess.

• Thanks 1

What we’re curious about is once your Carnival stock has been verified, how long will it take before we will have to load a more up-to-date brokerage statement? Has anyone run into the issue of StockPerks deleting the one you previously uploaded to get SHB approved for their booking with a sail date of July 31, 2024 or earlier. So far we’ve had 2 SHB requests approved using the original brokerage statement we originally uploaded.

Now I'm worried.  I submitted my info this past Sunday and got the email from Stock Perks saying they are reviewing my submission and they would respond within 2 working days.  It's now been 3 days.  Anyone else have this happen?

6 minutes ago, metairiegal said:

Now I'm worried.  I submitted my info this past Sunday and got the email from Stock Perks saying they are reviewing my submission and they would respond within 2 working days.  It's now been 3 days.  Anyone else have this happen?

I submitted my stock info this past Saturday and just received the email about my eligibility this morning (Wed). So, it was on the third business day.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, metairiegal said:

I wouldn’t worry until it’s been a week. As long as you got the acknowledgment email that it’s been submitted and it’s showing in your portal, they’ll let you know. 

• Like 2

On 2/28/2024 at 7:24 PM, ATXChips said:

I submitted my stock info this past Saturday and just received the email about my eligibility this morning (Wed). So, it was on the third business day.

My credit came through yesterday - just one week (five business days) after submission of proof of stock.

On 2/23/2024 at 1:23 PM, CulverCityCruisers said:

I tried this and it was rejected by Princess.  I emailed them and they informed me that this is the only way to get the share holder obc benefit.  They are NO LONGER taking a redacted copy of your brokerage statement

Same here.  Did it the way they said and it was approved in 24 hours.  Worry about that company access.

I was reluctant to use the stockperks app.  However, I decided to try it.  It was fast and easy.

On Tues 3/5, I printed out my brokerage statement showing CCL ownership.  I cut away all info except my name, the financial institution and the 100 shares of CCL stocks.  I used a black sharpie to redact any acct numbers or other private info.  As an aside, my son is an attorney dealing in financial matters.  He told me about people who have used their software to "black out" private info not realizing it is easily undone.

I scanned this document, submitted it on Tues, received confirmation of its being received and saw the OBC on my shipboard account on Wed.

Cheers

• Like 1