Pirate’s LIVE Girls’ Trip on the Vista…April 6-14, 2024

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from pirate4me2! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: Cruise Reports page. When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

pirate4me2 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

Hey hey, Cruise Critic fam! Who’s suffering from cruise withdrawal? Who out there is staring at their countdown clock, willing it to move a little faster? Who’s mouse finger is just itching like crazy to push the button to book another cruise, but their significant other (or pocketbook) won’t let them? Side note: in that particular case, ditch that significant other, they OBVIOUSLY don’t get how important cruises are to your mental health and don’t want what’s best for you. And if the pocketbook is the problem, dude (or dudette) that is what credit cards are for….book the cruise. Wait, just kidding, don’t follow that last piece of advice. That’s terrible, I should be ashamed, I work in finance for goodness sakes! Let’s skip the advice-giving and get on with this….this….whatever the heck you want to call this. A hot mess, that’s what we shall call it.

This is yet another mother/daughter cruise (yes, I KNOW Mom and I just took a cruise together 20 days before this one, and yes, I KNOW I should feel ashamed at leaving Chris (my DH) behind yet AGAIN, but guess what….I don’t care, and I don’t feel guilty!) but this time we are throwing in a THIRD person to spice up the fun! Although, for those who followed our most recent review….do we REALLY need to spice it up? I think we need LESS drama! Joining us is a former co-worker of Mom’s and mutual friend, who we shall call B. She has a warped sense of humor like Mom, and drinks like a fish like me (spoiler alert: we have the drink package this time, so WATCH OUT!) so this is gonna be a fun 8 day adventure. B sailed with us once before, back in 2019 and loved cruising and had been asking to go again with us. Now that things are back to normal (what is normal, anyway?) we are finally able to do so!

IMG_1998.jpeg

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We'll be following along, and when you get off on the 14th, we'll be getting on for 14 days. Keep her in good shape for us! 😄

So sad we miss sailing with you guys! I will try and keep her in good shape, but on a girls' cruise, I make no guarantees! 

14 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

A live review for a cruise I'll actually be on!  It's going to be a great trip!  Maybe I'll see you around the ship (although I have no idea what you look like lol).

Yay, maybe we will run into each other! I'll post a pic of myself so maybe you will recognize me 🙂

12 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Loved your last review - looking forward to this one!

Thanks for reading along!! 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We'll be following along, and when you get off on the 14th, we'll be getting on for 14 days. Keep her in good shape for us! 😄

Ditto - word for word! Although I do wish Pirate had waited a few days to cruise with us! 😍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Ditto - word for word! Although I do wish Pirate had waited a few days to cruise with us! 😍

I wish I had too!!! 

• Like 2

How exciting! We are on the same cruise! I cant wait for it to be here.  But now have something to look forward to after the cruise! We also have the cheers package and plan to have a great time!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Cricket551 said:

How exciting! We are on the same cruise! I cant wait for it to be here.  But now have something to look forward to after the cruise! We also have the cheers package and plan to have a great time!

Whoo hoo!! See you onboard, most likely at a bar! 😂 My haunt is usually Alchemy, altho with Mom and B along that may not be the case this time. 

9 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Happy to be invited to follow along for the ride.  

Welcome aboard Jimbo!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

Yay, maybe we will run into each other! I'll post a pic of myself so maybe you will recognize me 🙂

I also have the Cheers package (whoop whoop!) so if I'm not in the Havana area, you'll likely catch me at a bar too. 😂  I can't wait for this trip!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sunshower9 said:

I also have the Cheers package (whoop whoop!) so if I'm not in the Havana area, you'll likely catch me at a bar too. 😂  I can't wait for this trip!

Hey, I (well, me and my girls) are in the Havana too! I'll be the one drinking Cuban iced teas made with Diet Pepsi (so I feel less guilty). 

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Looking forward to another fun-filled review!!  Let's go!!!🏴‍☠️😻

Welcome along for the ride! 

4 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

I'm along for this one, too, although I'm cruising on the 9th so I may be catching up later! 😁🥂 Have fun.

Welcome! I hope you have an awesome cruise!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I'm going to try one of those Cuban Ice Teas with Diet Pepsi!  Sounds delish!

Delish and dangerous.....oh my. I discovered them on the last cruise on the evening that my mama came searching for me in her PJs. When i went to stand up I realized just how strong they are!

• Haha 10

11 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

Hey, I (well, me and my girls) are in the Havana too! I'll be the one drinking Cuban iced teas made with Diet Pepsi (so I feel less guilty). 

Oh awesome!  I'm sure we'll see each other, even though we may not know who the other is. 😂  I might try that Cuban iced tea.  Or maybe I should just stay in my lane with the Daiquiri Clasico lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tobleronebar said:

Thanks for letting us follow along! We are cruising on her in a few hundred days in the Havana area.

Welcome aboard! 

8 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

Oh awesome!  I'm sure we'll see each other, even though we may not know who the other is. 😂  I might try that Cuban iced tea.  Or maybe I should just stay in my lane with the Daiquiri Clasico lol.

Im sure pics of me will appear here, so I will be recognizable. 🙂

54 minutes ago, edspec said:

@pirate4me2 loved the sign on the intro. Hoping for less drama and just as much or more fun for you, your mom, and B. 

I love the sign too, it’s so true. 🙂 

Thanks for the well wishes!!