What is your favorite Dessert that Princess Makes

parkerlisa

Several years ago on CB, I got a fantastic Mango Souffle with a cream sauce. It was beyond fantastic. Never found anything like it. Going back on CB on 6/3 and it got me thinking.

"What has been your favorite dessert on you recent princess curise?"

Calories are just a number!....yummy!

Lisa

The grand marnier souffle is delicious! Their chocolate cakes for special occasions are wonderful as well. Last cruise I had at least 2 desserts each night. And the night they did Baked Alaska I ended up getting about 1/5th of the whole thing when they plopped it down in front of me. Scrumptious but I could only make it through 2/3 of it. No wonder my slacks didn't fit me by the end of the cruise!

The night we were served the wonderful souffle, our waiter also brought us out a plate of fresh from the oven coconut macaroons!....They were so good, but we were too full to really enjoy them.....not to worry, we got them to go and they make a wonderful midnight snack..... Best I have ever tasted!

Lisa

Several years ago on CB, I got a fantastic Mango Souffle with a cream sauce. It was beyond fantastic. Never found anything like it. Going back on CB on 6/3 and it got me thinking.

"What has been your favorite dessert on you recent princess curise?"

Calories are just a number!....yummy!

Lisa

My wife's anything with the word souffle in it.....

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so I usually order the International Cheese Selection when I want "dessert."

That said, I've celebrated birthdays on Princess and have truly enjoyed the special birthday treat that is basically the same as the Love Boat Dream but in a different shape (kind of a cylinder wrapped in goldleaf paper. The cheesecake is also good - light, creamy, smooth. I guess you could say that it's my favorite Princess dessert.

Bon Appetit!

Chris

I dont remember seeing Baked Alaska or cherries jubilee on our last cruise....Did I miss a most important event?? The desserts were very good but none that I had were to die for.

They do a Baked Alaska parade on the last night in Traditional Dining and in Traditional dining - they often have the head waiters make bananas foster and cherries jubilee.

If you have PC dining - they don't do the parade because people are having dinner at various times. They do have Baked Alaska on the last night's menus but it is often called something else - ice cream flambe or something like that... (sorry, don't remember the wording). The head waiters in PC often don't do the other desserts but sometimes they do. So, you may not have missed it on your cruise.

souffles, the sugar free key lime pie, cookies, those little jellied candies, the birthday cake (my daughter's b-day was on the cruise we took two summers ago...and it is so rich), did I mention the souffles. Never saw the Love Boat Dream on the last cruise:( that one is so rich, too. And I love the souffles.

Gee, no wonder my doctor gets mad at me for going on cruises....

Archived