Best Piano Bar Players on RCCL

Bobba22

On Freedom I always feel bad for those seated against the wall of Sabor in Schooner. Especially when a show gets out. :eek:

Still better than Schooner on Oasis class, where I always got the impression that Schooner was an afterthought. Like they built the ship and said, "Cr.p, we forgot Schooner ... What should we do ... Let's stick it up there!"

Agreed, he is a lot of fun. We were lucky enough to sail with him on Vision last year and Freedom this year. He gets the crowd going and is always a good time.

From what I've read on his site, he is still on Freedom until Apr 24, then over to Majesty, then Adventure.

Perfect! He will still be on the Freedom when we go in a few weeks! I know where we will be every night.

Still better than Schooner on Oasis class, where I always got the impression that Schooner was an afterthought. Like they built the ship and said, "Cr.p, we forgot Schooner ... What should we do ... Let's stick it up there!"

That's exactly how I felt on quantum(class) on the way to chops or the music hall have to walk through schooner bar which has a bar and a handful of seats on one side and a piano kind of out by itself

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That's so weird. I love Schooner on Oasis. Fun to people watch. Reminds me of the old Diamond Lounge

Here is Kelly Goodrich's schedule from his wife, Ann, on Freedom in February.

Freedom through April 24, 2016

Majesty May 16, 2016-August 5, 2016

Adventure August 20, 2016-October 16, 2016

Adventure November 19, 2016-March 25, 2017

Hope you all enjoy his entertainment in Schooner Bar! Tell him and Ann that Kay said, "Hi!" :D

Edited by cruising grandma

Perfect! He will still be on the Freedom when we go in a few weeks! I know where we will be every night.

From the Elvis set last week. Get there early for the Starboard couch. [emoji6]

4bcea8e6e28822e008672da090fc79a4.jpg

Show is getting out, I think

41735cc00def950142f9274c69fa95e0.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa

From the Elvis set last week. Get there early for the Starboard couch. [emoji6]

Show is getting out, I think

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That looks like fun! Will definitely be our nightly hangout.

Derek Lewis is currently on Liberty in the Pub. Can't wait to get naughty. Good thing he's there since rumor has it the piano guy in the Schooner is awful. :(

I hope pub has plenty of seats since Derek draws a crowd.

Kelly Goodrich on Freedom last June doing Elton John:

Doesn't appear so in the video but Schooner bar was packed (we had front row seats :)). Loved his Billy Joel also. We missed his 60 Beatles songs in 60 minutes but heard it was good also.

Jewel last month had Kim.... drawing a blank....was walking by when the bar was full and everyone was singing so I stopped and spent an hour singing and drinking with strangers/my 4 new best friends :)

Went back 2 more times hear his whole set and he was ok in parts and excellent in others. With the right crowd it was alot of fun.

Was his name Kim Kinrade? We had him on the Liberty repo cruise in November and we thought he was very entertaining. (He said he was from Canada) We were on the Liberty 6 weeks later and had some other guy that was terrible. :rolleyes:

Most of the 21 cruises on which we've been have had very boring piano players. We got lucky on the Liberty a while back and met David Curtis. He filled the Schooner and had us in stitches every night. I would book a cruise just so we could listen to him!

Was his name Kim Kinrade? We had him on the Liberty repo cruise in November and we thought he was very entertaining. (He said he was from Canada) We were on the Liberty 6 weeks later and had some other guy that was terrible. :rolleyes:

Yep that's him. Had glasses and a fedora. Was pretty good the year before on Quantum couldn't tell you who the guy was he was not good

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That's so weird. I love Schooner on Oasis. Fun to people watch. Reminds me of the old Diamond Lounge

I agree, people watching from the Schooner Bar on Oasis class is fantasic. You can see all the way down the Promenade and watch the Rising Tide bar go by.