Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

What possible difference does my question mean to YOU? I thought these forums were designed for dialogue, not dramatics.....good grief...

Barb

I don't believe it's "drama" to point out that you had all the info you needed to find this cruise. There's been so many posts in this forum that are not solo bargains, so it would be nice to have it limited to just those posts. Of course, I absolutely agree with you that it would have been best had the poster included all the relevant info in their initial post.

Edited by Okmyx

That is with Pulmantur, a mostly Spanish speaking cruise line.

The low price apparently also included grats and AI. It was on a US TA website, but has disappeared now.

this was posted a few weeks back

similar TA cruises every year.

check the Pulmantur regional web sites they are usually on one of those various port to chose from, not all will have solo rate but at these prices even double is good.

Sept 17

Sept 19

May 9

May 10

May 11

NCL Jewel 5-night Coastal ... Sept 27 to Oct 2, 2016

Solo guarantee Inside $494 plus $125 taxes and fees

Get to select one Free Choice item

Vancouver (British Columbia)

Victoria (British Columbia)

Astoria (Oregon)

Los Angeles

NCL Escape Balcony $699.

• 7-Day Eastern Caribbean from Miami
  • SHIP Norwegian Escape
  • CRUISE PORTS
    EMBARK Miami (Florida)
    St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands)
    Tortola (British Virgin Islands)
    Nassau (Bahamas)
    DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

• NUMBER OF GUESTS
    1 guest
  • DEPARTURE DATES
    June 18 - 25, 2016
    Saturday - Saturday
  • STATEROOM TYPE
    Balcony
  • STATEROOM CATEGORY
    escape_cat_BX.gifGuarantee Balcony
  • RATE SELECTED
    Norwegian Rate

Summary of Charges

• TOTAL 1 GUESTS $699.00
  • GOV'T TAXES, FEES & PORT EXPENSES $130.61

TOTAL $829.61

12 Nights ... NCL Spirit ... Venice to Barcelona ... August 23 to September 6, 2016

EMBARK Venice (Italy);

Dubrovnik (Croatia);

Kotor (Montenegro);

Athens (Piraeus) (Greece);

Mykonos (Greece); Naples (Italy);

Rome (Civitavecchia) (Italy);

Florence/Pisa (Livorno) (Italy);

Provence (Toulon) (France);

DISEMBARK Barcelona (Spain)

Solo Inside Guarantee $949. plus $194 taxes and fees

Edited by IrieBajan54

12 Nights ... NCL Spirit ... Venice to Barcelona ... August 23 to September 6, 2016

Aug 25th....

UK solo is £1115

US the GTY rate is as above. $949. plus $194

IA is $1149 with beverage add $171 service.

making the beverage add on $371 TOTAL ( $31pd )

regular price for 12n $948 + $171 $1139

EMBARK Venice (Italy);

Dubrovnik (Croatia);

Kotor (Montenegro);

Athens (Piraeus) (Greece);

Mykonos (Greece); Naples (Italy);

Rome (Civitavecchia) (Italy);

Florence/Pisa (Livorno) (Italy);

Provence (Toulon) (France);

DISEMBARK Barcelona (Spain)

Solo Inside Guarantee $949. plus $194 taxes and fees

This is a good one. Not so last minute that you can't plan. This will sound like a dumb question but what does "guarantee" mean? Does it mean you can not select your cabin? Thanks

This is a good one. Not so last minute that you can't plan. This will sound like a dumb question but what does "guarantee" mean? Does it mean you can not select your cabin? Thanks

Yes, guarantee means you can't select your cabin. You will get at least the category you selected or above. Keep in mind that a number of cruiselines only guarantee a 'twin bed' for a single person, but if it were 2 in a room, the bed guarantee would be a 'queen'. There has been a post that a fellow was upset about his guarantee assignment as it was a dinky room with a twin bed when he thought he would be getting a standard sized stateroom in that category. You can't control where on the ship you are, so you may find yourself in an 'upgraded' category but over the disco, or under the kid's lounge with a lot more noise than you expected.

Yes, guarantee means you can't select your cabin. You will get at least the category you selected or above. Keep in mind that a number of cruiselines only guarantee a 'twin bed' for a single person, but if it were 2 in a room, the bed guarantee would be a 'queen'. There has been a post that a fellow was upset about his guarantee assignment as it was a dinky room with a twin bed when he thought he would be getting a standard sized stateroom in that category. You can't control where on the ship you are, so you may find yourself in an 'upgraded' category but over the disco, or under the kid's lounge with a lot more noise than you expected.

Also in my experience of getting about 10 guarantee room cruises, I have not once got a bad room. Never in a noisy area or under anything noisy. On top of that I had gotten upgraded a few times. I know many people are bit nervous about getting a guarantee as I was the first time, but thankfully my experience with guarantee rooms have been wonderful especially with NCL.

Also in my experience of getting about 10 guarantee room cruises, I have not once got a bad room. Never in a noisy area or under anything noisy. On top of that I had gotten upgraded a few times. I know many people are bit nervous about getting a guarantee as I was the first time, but thankfully my experience with guarantee rooms have been wonderful especially with NCL.

good to know. I am looking at a transatlantic guarantee with NCL

HAL is offering now low solo supplements (approx. 20% and more depending on cabin) for some cruises in July/August in Europe:

17 Jul - Eurodam (12 nights) - to/from Venice (East Mediterranean)

23 Jul - Oosterdam (12 nights) - from Civitaveccia to Venice (East Mediterranean)

4 Aug - Oosterdam (12 nights) - from Venice to Civitaveccia (East Mediterranean)

6 Aug - Eurodam (16 nights) - from Barcelona to Venice (West and Middle Mediterranean)

16 Aug - Oosterdam (12 nights) - from Civitaveccia to Barcelona (West Mediterranean)

22 Aug - Eurodam (12 nights) - to/from Venice (East Mediterranean)

I am considering last one.

Maybe someone else is interesting ?

I found this offer on German TA website.

HAL is offering now low solo supplements (approx. 20% and more depending on cabin) for some cruises in July/August in Europe:

17 Jul - Eurodam (12 nights) - to/from Venice (East Mediterranean)

23 Jul - Oosterdam (12 nights) - from Civitaveccia to Venice (East Mediterranean)

4 Aug - Oosterdam (12 nights) - from Venice to Civitaveccia (East Mediterranean)

6 Aug - Eurodam (16 nights) - from Barcelona to Venice (West and Middle Mediterranean)

16 Aug - Oosterdam (12 nights) - from Civitaveccia to Barcelona (West Mediterranean)

22 Aug - Eurodam (12 nights) - to/from Venice (East Mediterranean)

Also low supplements on:

August 9th - Zuiderdam 12 nights roundtrip Copenhagen

September 27th - Eurodam 12 nights roundtrip Venice

October 10th - Oosterdam 12 nights Rome to Barcelona

October 12th - Koningsdam 12 nights roundtrip Rome

i cant find this ??

I saw it on princess.com yesterday, but I really wanted a roundtrip. I slept on it and the ship was sold out when I looked this morning.

RCCL Explorer of the Seas 9/23/16 Pacific Northwest is $707 + taxes for an inside or $725 for a promenade view balcony. Not an amazing deal but an unusual itinerary.

If you want to go b2b the 8 day after this on 9/30 is $778 + taxes for an inside.

Edited by mommykim

RCCL Explorer of the Seas 9/23/16 Pacific Northwest is $707 + taxes for an inside or $725 for a promenade view balcony. Not an amazing deal but an unusual itinerary.

If you want to go b2b the 8 day after this on 9/30 is $778 + taxes for an inside.

Hey Kim those are pretty good solo prices!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

where did you find balcony price? rccl site has it at over 1k plus 209.