WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Heard that Chandru is now a future cruise sales director. We had just missed seeing him while he was on board helping out for a few days on one of our recent cruises.

Chandru was Future Sales Sirector on Constellation for New Years cruise. Ex CC Hostess Jonette was also in Duture Sales. Donna is in Future Cruises on Silhouette. Guess past CC Hosts have a home in Future cruises.

As an FYI, the Guest Relations Manager is changing towards the end of your current sailing... Simona Stumberger is coming onboard Feb 16 to replace Monica.... FWIW.

Have a fabulous cruise, see you onboard for the Mardi Gras sailing!

So happy to hear Simona will be onboard for our March 24 Equinox sailing. She is the best.

OMG! Fantastic! I had pleasure dealing with her on some issues back in 2007 on Galaxy. What a professional!

Who will CD for March 24 sailing on Equinox?

I just wish all X officers could take a lead from Simona - simply the best [emoji41][emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was served this morning by Chandru in future cruise sales. Didn't know he was the director but he was a pleasure to deal with. For the other officers currently on Constellation, here is the list. a476fe8b3aa631737fe8e9198ed8bbb0.jpg

Thank you for posting this information.

Do you know anything, even rumors in mid March?

We are on the Connie's B2B2B beginning March 19th.

I'd like to kmow about the Activities Directors available areas for Cruise Critic .

I was served this morning by Chandru in future cruise sales. Didn't know he was the director but he was a pleasure to deal with. For the other officers currently on Constellation, here is the list. a476fe8b3aa631737fe8e9198ed8bbb0.jpg

Sent from my iPh, we are on the Constellations Bone using Forums

Hi bertrande,

Thank you for posting the above.Beginning March 19, my wife and I will be on the Constellations B2B2B. Are you or anybody else of major crew changes?

Cruise Director staff?

I'd like to know about the Captains club Host(ess), and so on. We need to book space for Cruise Critic activities starting with the April cruises.

Thank you,

Bobby

Sue Demming was the CD on the Reflection for our Super Bowl Cruise in February.

Her crew was all female except for the DJ. They did a great job. I especially enjoy Crystal from Oklahoma. She has a great attitude and a great speaking voice. I can always hear her and understand what she is saying at trivia. Her voice projects through the chatter. She is a very professional speaker.

Anyone have an update on who's on board the Millenium. (Captain, CD. etc.) Sailing on the 25 Feb.

Captain - Still Captain Nickolas Christodoulakis i think (very visible, present, friendly)

CD - Steve Gayda from Toronto, Canada

Activities - Manuel from Mexico and Gary Mulvey from Scotland

DJ - DJ Roxtar from Canada

... and one of the guest speakers will likely be Stuart Gustafson (http://stuartgustafson.com/

That's all i know, hope it helps. Happy travels!

Millennium - February 25, 2017

Master: Captain Nikolas Christodoulakis

Hotel Director: Mark McSorley

Chief Engineer: Nikolaos Politsis

Staff Captain: Georgios Tsilouchas

F&B: Vlado Momiroski

Cruise Director: Mark Western

GRM: Migle Zukaite

Exec Chef: Karl Dufeil

Michael's Club: Lucy Raynor

CC Host: Graeme Kelleher

Guitar Duo: Funky T

Guitar: Dale Ellis

House Band: Front Row

Dance Band: Inner Mood

DJ: RoXtar

Classical Sounds: Odessa Duo

The Captain will be Michael Sympouras in April.

I am meeting up with him this weekend before he returns to Eclipse :D

Not sure on the CD yet though.

Hello Staffy, When you meet with Captain Sympouras this weekend, please tell him Patty & Fran look forward to seeing him again on the April 2nd Eclipse:p cruise. We had dinner with him years ago. He is a wonderful man.

Enjoy your visit,

luvstosail

Boston Ma:cool:

Monica Gomez has moved to the Solstice as Guest Relations Manager.

Also, Raluca has returned to Equinox as Captains Club hostess, replacing Maila, who will move to Eclipse as CC hostess after her vacation.

Loved Monica on our recent Equinox cruise. Does anyone have a list of key staff for the Equinox in March?

What happened to that handy spreadsheet that people were updating? We're on Reflection in June and would love to know what the makeup of the Senior Officers/Staff will be. Anyone know?

Arno has been on Reflection for several weeks. He faithfully keeps us apprised of staffing rotations by updating that spreadsheet but whilst onboard his processing limitations cause him to take a short sabbatical. I'm glad for him to enjoy his rest. I'm sure you will be apprised w/i the next 2 weeks or so. Enjoy your sail.