Captain's Club Level (or equivalent)

C 2 C

What Level of Celebrity's Captain's Club have you attained?  

347 members have voted

1. 1. What Level of Celebrity's Captain's Club have you attained?

• Classic: (1 ~ 4 Celebrity/Azamara Cruises)
    • Select: (5 ~ 10 Cruises)
    • Elite: (11th > Cruises)
    • Elite Plus (25> Cruises)
    • Addict: (a year at sea)

1. Classic Level Benefits* (After your 1st earned cruise credit)
  2. Select Member Benefits (After 5 earned cruise credits
  3. Elite Member Benefits (After 10 earned cruise credits)
  4. Elite Plus (RCI equivalent of Diamond Plus (After 25 earned cruise credits)
  5. Cruise addicts (at least a year at sea)

How addicted are you to cruising? Are you just starting out or do you pursue travel with a passion? RCI and Celebrity/Azamara uses cruise credits but HAL assigns days:

Mariner Society Award Levels:

Cruise Days Award: 25 Blue lapel pin; 50 Red, 100 Copper medallion & lapel pin, 300 Silver medallion & lapel pin, 500 Gold medallion & lapel pin, 700 Platinum medallion & lapel pin

I just switch cruiselines from Princess where i have 12 cruises around 80 days. now i have 4 credits with Celebrity and 4 with RCI. but i have 4 more celebrity cruises booked and will be Elite in 2011. not far at all.:D

We are Elite--never even heard of Elite Plus--we'll have to check tha out but I am sure we are quite a bit away--even with dsome CC bookings ahead!

not such great perks on X except that it is a wonderful cruise experience without perks! We get more out of our Royal C equivalent benefits as Diamond--esp before the changes..

There is no Elite +. I just wish there would be reciprocity with RCI Diamond Plus for the perks now limited to that level. But I agree, X does a great job keeping many cruisers coming back because of the wonderful on board experience (most of the time, individual experiences may vary).

3 more cruises and I would be in that Elite+ category too. And I have

2 cruises booked:)

Sometime in mid 2010 I will get that 25th.......

[*]Classic Level Benefits* (After your 1st earned cruise credit)

[*]Select Member Benefits (After 5 earned cruise credits

[*]Elite Member Benefits (After 10 earned cruise credits)

[*]Elite Plus (RCI equivalent of Diamond Plus (After 25 earned cruise credits)

[*]Cruise addicts (at least a year at sea)

Hi

We have been on celebrity 32 times & never heard of Elite Plus is that new??????

[*]Classic Level Benefits* (After your 1st earned cruise credit)

[*]Select Member Benefits (After 5 earned cruise credits

[*]Elite Member Benefits (After 10 earned cruise credits)

[*]Elite Plus (RCI equivalent of Diamond Plus (After 25 earned cruise credits)

[*]Cruise addicts (at least a year at sea)

Hi

We have been on celebrity 32 times & never heard of Elite Plus is that new??????

Hi,:) its not new...it does not exist. I think folks are hoping

X will implement it. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

We are Founders too. About to become Elite with the next cruise. Yes, it means nothing...."Founders", I mean.

Hi Lois....someday we'll meet! Too bad you were not on the downunder on Mercury with us, since you love Mercury so much.:p

We are Founders too. About to become Elite with the next cruise. Yes, it means nothing...."Founders", I mean.

Hi Lois....someday we'll meet! Too bad you were not on the downunder on Mercury with us, since you love Mercury so much.:p

Hi Teabag:)aren't you in Vancouver? How about going

on Mercury with me to Alaska? I am sailing her in September:)

As for going downunder...it is my lifetime dream. So hopefully

one day........

Yes, we're in Vancouver and booked on the Millennium Sept 18 to Alaska. Gotta see what all the excitement is about. We've never really been interested in this destination but thousands of people can't be wrong, so we're going.

Yes, we're in Vancouver and booked on the Millennium Sept 18 to Alaska. Gotta see what all the excitement is about. We've never really been interested in this destination but thousands of people can't be wrong, so we're going.

Hi, you are going on the cruise with all the famous CC people:D

Hope you have a great time:)

We have 14 cruise credits with Celebrity, 22 with Royal Caribbean. The Elite coupon books on Celebrity are almost useless - you must buy something to get something.

Never heard of Elite Plus. Have 353 nights at Sea, so I'm almost addicted!

Charlie

I just received this email....

...who have just come back from a cruise on the Solstice! Apparently Michael's Club there is now for the exclusive use of Elite and select Captain's club members with breakfast being served there plus a club for that group in the evenings!!!

I do know that Michael's club on the Connie is reserved for Ellite and select CC members from 4-6 but what else is new I am not sure!

As other 'Founders', joined when they initiated CC. I thought it gave some status about equal to Select which I agree wasn't much. But I thought we were listed as receiving Select bene's when we were technically at the Classic level. We are now Elite. And of course, I make sure everybody aboard is aware of my 'special' status, being an 'Elite' and all!

When I was commissioned in the Navy, we were commissioned as an 'Officer and a Gentleman'. The only way many of us could ever be labeld 'Gentlemen' - by an act of Congress.

Oh well, nice not only being a certified Gentleman, I'm now an Elistist!

Denny

I have 7 credits with RCCL and 3 so far with Celebrity. but to move up I either need to take three more RCCL cruises or 7 more on celebrity. I hate it that the credits are not conbinable:(

I'm glad for the elite members for their new perks, but I'm sad for me and dh. Getting a drink at Michaels before dinner (6pm) was a highlight of our cruises on Galaxy and we were hoping to be able to continue our tradition on Millie in Jan 10. Maybe there will be too many Elite and they will need to change the venue to another lounge which are larger :D (Just wishful thinking here!)

Hi All,

I'm a very new cruiser. I've read numerous complaints about the X Capitan's Club perks program. According to your signature, many of you had cruised different lines for more than once.

So which cruise line has the best program for the repeat cruisers?

Princess and RCI are great; Celebrity is about to get better and in my opinion, the best. :D

We cruised many times on Celebrity despite the lack of perks because the on-board product was better than the competition for our cruising style. The most important advice that I can give you is to find the cruise line that fits your style and stick with it to achieve the perks offered by that line.

Archived