Carnival still have T-Shirt Sale on last sea day?

marcyjane

I haven't been on Carnival for a few years. They used to have a T-Shirt sale on the last sea day. Does anyone know if they still do this. I also loved it because they had shirt that showed all the ports of call you visited on the cruise.

they did on Conquest a week and some change ago. At least, I think that's what they were doing over there - we were headed a different direction for soemthing else but I saw a big group of people looking through shirts set up on tables outside the gift shop. I meant to go look when we came back by but forgot. Dang. I would have liked a shirt with all the ports on it.

Yes, there is a t-shirt sale on the last day, but don't get too excited. Carnival changed vendors earlier this year, and the t-shirts are not the same as what you're used to seeing. Very limited color choice, and the quality is not as good. Hopefully the contract with the current vendor is a short one and Carnival goes back to the previous vendor.

2 for $20. Wife couldn't find what she wanted and one of the employees went somewhere and found it for her.

Agree, the shirts seem cheaper to me. I've got one from years ago that is still in good shape. These don't look like they'll last a year.

On the Conquest back in May they didn't have any port specific ones... just the "I Heart Cruising" and some basic Caribbean/Carnival themed ones. It was quite chaotic since they chose to do it the night before debarkation at 8pm, literally feet from the main lounge with a show starting at 8:15.. on top of the band playing in the atrium a few floors below. :p

I haven't been on Carnival for a few years. They used to have a T-Shirt sale on the last sea day. Does anyone know if they still do this. I also loved it because they had shirt that showed all the ports of call you visited on the cruise.

Yes they do.

2 for $20. Wife couldn't find what she wanted and one of the employees went somewhere and found it for her.

The 2 for $20 is all cruise long.

On the Miracle, in the $10 part of the jewelry store, on the last day there was a sale. There were t-shirts on the table scattered among other articles of clothing. Really had to hunt for shirts that weren't too small or too large. Prices were about 1/2 price.

On the Valor, in July, they had the t-shirt sale, but it seemed more like a clearance sale. They only had shirts for ports we did not go to. They had a few generic Carnival shirts and Carribbean shirts. It was kind of disappointing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, there is a t-shirt sale on the last day, but don't get too excited. Carnival changed vendors earlier this year, and the t-shirts are not the same as what you're used to seeing. Very limited color choice, and the quality is not as good. Hopefully the contract with the current vendor is a short one and Carnival goes back to the previous vendor.

The T shirts from the new vendor also run much smaller than the shirts from the old vendor. My husband and I always purchase the large size. The shirt from the new vendor was too tight in the shoulders and arms for him. The old vendor shirts were always a little large n me because I like them loose. The new size L worked for me, but it was a little snug.

Edited by Crusin5252

The T shirts from the new vendor also run much smaller than the shirts from the old vendor. My husband and I always purchase the large size. The shirt from the new vendor was too tight in the shoulders and arms for him. The old vendor shirts were always a little large n me because I like them loose. The new size L worked for me, but it was a little snug.

The shirts are so ridiculously small it's not even funny. I wear either a woman's medium or large (depending on how big the shirt runs). Last month on the Conquest I had to get a women's 2XL and the shirt is skin-tight on me (which I don't like). It fits like a small. I was telling a friend about it and literally had to show her the tag with "women's 2XL" on it so that she would believe me that I was telling her the truth about the size. I honestly don't know what the company that makes them is thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How did you find out it's a new vendor?

I was disappointed in the T shirts. They are the kind of shirt you would find in any store where they were getting rid of the shirts that did not sell well. They also do not carry the Carnival Polo shirt any longer. They were in several colors with a collar and a pocket with the Carnival emblem on it. I always bought 2 or 3 while on a cruise. I still love you Carnival but you did disappoint me with your shirts. Oh well, back to the pretend Lido Deck.