Trouble with forums?

Iamthesea

Is anyone else having on and off troubles with the forums this afternoon and this evening? :(

I keep getting a "This page can't be displayed" error message. Then all of the sudden the site works. During these error episodes, I am able to get on other websites, so it's not a problem with my WiFi.

Edited by Iamthesea

Is anyone else having on and off troubles with the forums this afternoon and this evening? :(

I keep getting a "This page can't be displayed" error message. Then all of the sudden the site works. During these error episodes, I am able to get on other websites, so it's not a problem with my WiFi.

Oops. Computers. sigh!!!

Edited by TomBeckCruise

I gave up trying to read the post tonight because of the erratic behavior of CC on my computer. I am in bed now using my IPad with no problems.

Perhaps it is my computer and a problem with CC only. I have also had trouble with my signature in the last couple of days. I probably need to update something in IE. :rolleyes:

I'll update and reboot tomorrow and see how it goes. :)

I don't use TapaTalk. Never saw a need. I have the website, and Celebrity forums, in my Favorites on my iPad, just like on the computer. ;)

Back on my computer this morning and seem to be having no problems. I'll put off that rebooting and upgrading for now. :rolleyes:

I don't use TapaTalk. Never saw a need. I have the website, and Celebrity forums, in my Favorites on my iPad, just like on the computer. ;)

Back on my computer this morning and seem to be having no problems. I'll put off that rebooting and upgrading for now. :rolleyes:

Quite often I have found the upgrades tend to play havoc with the settings, so unless absolutely necessary, I put it off.

I have been having the same problems all afternoon, at about 15 minute intervals. I thought it was my computer.

I just access via PC, and have had a number of issues over the past several days. Lots of pages not loading, taking a long time to load, etc. And the last login at the top still says Feb 22, even though I've been here every day (from the same PC, same browser) since then.

Ah well!

More issues today. I can see the threads but they haven't updated since yesterday and I couldn't post. But obviously ok now. I wonder if something happens around midnight in some part of the USA.

Edited by Pushka