Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

I have a booking for a balcony cabin on the Aug 29, 2016 Azamara Journey, 11 Night Greek Isles & Adriatic Voyage cruise, $7300 for two (taxes included). The 11 night, Celebrity Reflection, August 29, Greece, Turkey & Italy Cruise comes to $6570 for a C2 cabin on the 123go special. Celebrity is pricing these almost as high as their Azamara brand.

By the way, the Azamara Journey cruise goes to Kotor, has really long port stops - and you can use your Captain's Club benefits on Azamara. Check it out.

11 Night Greek Isles & Adriatic Voyage, Azamara Journey

29-Aug-2016 Istanbul, Turkey 6:00 PM

30-Aug-2016 Canakkale (Kepez), Turkey 7:30 AM 4:00 PM

31-Aug-2016 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey 8:00 AM 10:00 PM

01-Sep-2016 Paros, Greece 9:00 AM 9:00 PM

02-Sep-2016 Santorini, Greece 7:00 AM 9:00 PM

03-Sep-2016 At Sea

04-Sep-2016 Kotor, Montenegro 9:00 AM 9:00 PM

05-Sep-2016 Dubrovnik, Croatia 8:00 AM 9:00 PM

06-Sep-2016 Hvar, Croatia 8:00 AM 9:00 PM

07-Sep-2016 Opatija, Croatia 10:00 AM 8:00 PM

08-Sep-2016 Venice, Italy 8:00 AM

09-Sep-2016 Venice, Italy

And such a great itinerary vs Celebrity

Day 1 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 Santorini, Greece Tendered

Day 4 Athens (Piraeus), Greece Docked

Day 5 At Sea

Day 6 Istanbul, Turkey Docked

Day 7 Istanbul, Turkey Docked

Day 8 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey Docked

Day 9 Mykonos, Greece Tendered

Day 10 At Sea

Day 11 Naples, Italy Docked

Day 12 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

There's no comparison.

And such a great itinerary vs Celebrity

Day 1 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 Santorini, Greece Tendered

Day 4 Athens (Piraeus), Greece Docked

Day 5 At Sea

Day 6 Istanbul, Turkey Docked

Day 7 Istanbul, Turkey Docked

Day 8 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey Docked

Day 9 Mykonos, Greece Tendered

Day 10 At Sea

Day 11 Naples, Italy Docked

Day 12 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

There's no comparison.

Dead right there is no comparison (except the price).

One cruise is round trip, the other is end to end. One cruise is on a 3000+ passenger ship, the other on a 700+ passenger ship. One ship can get into the small ports, the other can't. And so on.

Need to compare apples with apples :D.

Itineraries are out until November 2016 for the following ships:

- Celebrity Xpedition

- Celebrity Silhouette

- Celebrity Eclipse

- Celebrity Constellation

- Celebrity Reflection

- Celebrity Equinox

I was waiting for the Constellation Abu Dhabi roundtrip sailings. It looks like I'll have to wait.... :(

Itineraries are out until November 2016 for the following ships:

- Celebrity Xpedition

- Celebrity Silhouette

- Celebrity Eclipse

- Celebrity Constellation

- Celebrity Reflection

- Celebrity Equinox

I was waiting for the Constellation Abu Dhabi roundtrip sailings. It looks like I'll have to wait.... :(

Those sailings might get released with Asia December 9.

So, all the itineraries are up for Europe and nothing new and to exciting with an exception of maybe 2-3 cruises.

The prices are way high so its time to look to Azamara and Oceania.

Be aware that Azamara have a Balcony for Inside price offer until Dec 15th.

I have booked September 9th. 2016, Southampton to Montreal.

The cabin cost was only very slightly over our benchmark of £100 per night. The cabins were flying away, so be quick if you intend to book.

Edited by upwarduk

Be aware that Azamara have a Balcony for Inside price offer until Dec 15th.

I have booked September 9th. 2016, Southampton to Montreal.

The cabin cost was only very slightly over our benchmark of £100 per night. The cabins were flying away, so be quick if you intend to book.

Thank you for the heads up - very much appreciated:)

Our Europe to Emirates 17 nights cruise on Azamara is only $3200,- for a balcony cabin. (October 2016)

Also, their 10 nights Arabian Gulf cruise from Dubai is $2999,- for a balcony. (October 2016)

Not bad pricing at all.

I am really looking forward to see the Celebrity pricing (knowing fully well those itineraries might not be 17 and 10 nights)

Edited by I-Cruiser

I have a booking for a balcony cabin on the Aug 29, 2016 Azamara Journey, 11 Night Greek Isles & Adriatic Voyage cruise, $7300 for two (taxes included). The 11 night, Celebrity Reflection, August 29, Greece, Turkey & Italy Cruise comes to $6570 for a C2 cabin on the 123go special. Celebrity is pricing these almost as high as their Azamara brand.

By the way, the Azamara Journey cruise goes to Kotor, has really long port stops - and you can use your Captain's Club benefits on Azamara. Check it out.

11 Night Greek Isles & Adriatic Voyage, Azamara Journey

29-Aug-2016 Istanbul, Turkey 6:00 PM

30-Aug-2016 Canakkale (Kepez), Turkey 7:30 AM 4:00 PM

31-Aug-2016 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey 8:00 AM 10:00 PM

01-Sep-2016 Paros, Greece 9:00 AM 9:00 PM

02-Sep-2016 Santorini, Greece 7:00 AM 9:00 PM

03-Sep-2016 At Sea

04-Sep-2016 Kotor, Montenegro 9:00 AM 9:00 PM

05-Sep-2016 Dubrovnik, Croatia 8:00 AM 9:00 PM

06-Sep-2016 Hvar, Croatia 8:00 AM 9:00 PM

07-Sep-2016 Opatija, Croatia 10:00 AM 8:00 PM

08-Sep-2016 Venice, Italy 8:00 AM

09-Sep-2016 Venice, Italy

Thanks I will check that out today!

I just compared the price we paid for our Sept 2014 Med cruise to a similar Med cruise on the same ship in Sept 2016 in the same stateroom. For 3 people we paid $1621 in 2014; I priced the 2016 cruise at $1603 (not incl taxes and fees). However, if we were 2 people in 2014 the price was $1878; 2016 would be $2,009 (not incl. taxes and fees). We'll be checking other lines such as Oceania. I've stated before (I think :D) that I want to go to Kotor, Montenegro - such a beautiful place.

These ARE per person rates...correct? :eek: We paid more than that per person for a Cat 1A to the Med.

The prices for the European sailings are outrageous. The transatlantic prices are reasonable but they are the same old, same old ports. Looking for something different. Guess I will have to look at other sailings, like on Royal.

Pricing looks similar to 2015 Europe; I was not expecting a decrease.

I found some quite similar to 2015 but others had jumped quite a bit. The September equinox Istanbul to Barcelona cruise looks to be $400 pp higher than 2015

Edited by Cruise Junky

Thank you for the heads up - very much appreciated:)

Our Europe to Emirates 17 nights cruise on Azamara is only $3200,- for a balcony cabin. (October 2016)

Also, their 10 nights Arabian Gulf cruise from Dubai is $2999,- for a balcony. (October 2016)

Not bad pricing at all.

I am really looking forward to see the Celebrity pricing (knowing fully well those itineraries might not be 17 and 10 nights)

Yes, the Azamara prices are very reasonable. My partner and I booked the Arabian Gulf cruise on Journey in a Club Continent Suite for only $5100, less expensive then our South America cruise on Journey next month. I'm very curious to see Celebrity's offerings in this region, as we would prefer Celebrity, but jumped on Azamara as soon as bookings opened because we really wanted this itinerary. If Celebrity is offering something comparable, we will switch.

Michael

The Transatlancit fares fore April 2016 look quite good, especially Silhouette and Eclipse - also the longer (14 nights) british Isles cruise is really appealing - but the rest of the Northern Europe program is a littlebit disappointing, IMHO - very few Norway sailings, and nearly only Baltics...

I really miss the great Norway itineraries from 2013 and 2014, up to 12 nights - as well as the Norway/Iceland itinerary... :(

But the Med cruises are appealing so far... :)

Prices look comparable to me. We did the Reflection in October 2014 and we paid $2699 pp for an A2. The same cruise in 2016 looks to be around $2799. A hundred bucks in two years? I'm ok with that. I'm actually looking at the Equinox Transatlantic; never been to that area before and then seven wonderful sea days at the end!

ImageUploadedByForums1415725830.768353.jpg.5eae02ae655fb260f1e85add9e8751e0.jpg

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

These ARE per person rates...correct? :eek: We paid more than that per person for a Cat 1A to the Med.

You are correct the prices I stated are per person. I should also state that the prices I stated were for an inside stateroom on deck 8 of the Silhouette.

question: For those that have booked, what are the savings or is it the "123 Go" promotion that we will be offered? Thanks.

Edited by suntan
Add Comment

We have our first X cruise this winter. If we take advantage of the booking on board offers and book a 2016 European cruise, and the price declines, will X honour a requested price adjustment?

Yes, they will honor any decrease in price, as long as it is "standard" pricing and not "special" pricing. Must happen prior to final payment, however.

If you go for any "special" pricing, you would lose the benefits of the on board booking offer. I'm talking i. e. resident, senior, military, etc.