How many cruises do you --

Sat1

1, but we are planning/took 3 for the next 2 year span. First year we only took 1 on Carnival. 2 years layer, we are on Royal on Enchantment. Now we are planning Enchantment/Majesty for 2015, and Brilliance for 2016.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

One per year, between January and March.

Two trips to Florida annually, usually Christmas break in the Keys and another cold weather break to the gulf coast. We love cruising but once a year is enough, we like other vacations just as much.

It's a rainy day today, surfing the web looking for hotel reservations for our November trip to Sanibel and Marco Island :)

Edited by bouhunter

Since we're both still full-time workers and a couple decades from retirement we can really only do one a year - 2015 will be a 'go wild' for us with one in January and one in November, but I'm guessing it's late 2016 before there's another.

But knowing we can only really do one a year, it's in a GS.

Two per year for the last several years. Hope to get to three or more when we retire in about 9 years. Two a year is about all we can do with another small land vacation. I get 5 weeks of annual leave per year plus 2.5 weeks of sick leave which all rolls over. DH only gets 4 weeks total so we are more tied down by that.

It all depends for us. Now that I'm done with my undergrad, and at this point no drive to continue on, we may cruise more.

I'm currently looking and jobs in the Tampa area. So if something pans out there we wouldn't have to deal with flying, which could allow for more. But only time will tell!

I took my first ever cruise in mid-November 2012, had 3 since and my next is beginning November this year, so 5 in that 2 year period for me!

However, I can't keep that rate up, so plan to drop to 1 a year after the ones I currently have booked.

Jo :)

Since my husband retired in 2008, we've tried to do 2 -3 cruises a year, although this year we have somehow managed 4 so far with one more to go!

While I would love to cruise more, there are two things that keep us from doing so, the fact that I am still working prn as a nurse and those pesky grandchildren that we adore spending time with!:D One lives in Minnesota and the other two live in Ohio, so a large part of the year is spent traveling to visit them.

Sherri:)

Edited by sjb317

Since my husband retired in 2008, we've tried to do 2 -3 cruises a year, although this year we have somehow managed 4 so far with one more to go!

While I would love to cruise more, there are two things that keep us from doing so, the fact that I am still working prn as a nurse and those pesky grandchildren that we adore spending time with!:D One lives in Minnesota and the other two live in Ohio, so a large part of the year is spent traveling to visit them.

Sherri:)

We have had two grandchildren born in the last 5 months. One in the Bay area and one in DC. We live in Texas so I'm not real sure what we did to our kids for them to move that far away :p:roll eyes:. Anyway, we can't wait for them to get a little older so we can take them cruising with us!:D