Silver Muse Photos from Himelfarb

WesW

Lawrence who is on the Muse today sent these photos of the Muse beautiful pool deck

997e807f6b2a01bc87fde1fdf3c7b301.jpg48c2cff9d5167e822d1987b6500a39b4.jpgc173d527626c1a19b50c21b0da1c834e.jpg357b2321ab6dfc77573abc913fe0096d.jpg

And since I like to jog on all Silversea ships during our cruises, he (tongue in cheek) said this pix was just for me:

b00a78dee38b9081d45d3e470d4a626d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brian, the Silversea FB page has many pix/vids of the Muse. In fact here is another of Himelfarb and our fav SS HD Paolo on board the Muse today. We hope to book a 2019 Muse sailing on board the Cloud expedition ship next Feb-Mar in Antarctica.

0f7db4ad73d580cf29176a135c39799b.jpg

Here is a You Tube video of the Muse walk though posted April 3, 2017. While the pictures are not as good as those posted above, it is a 24 minute video that shows many of the rooms and furnishings. Workers are busy finishing up the final touches. Helps if you understand Italian.

Thank you, Jim, for the link to the pictures of the Muse's voyage from Genoa to Barcelona. What a beautiful ship! I very much like the understated but elegant decor. The deck 5 reception and bar is huge! I hope to meet this lady in the not too distant future.

Here's a link to Aaron Saunders pictures and commentary regarding The Silver Muse:

http://www.fromthedeckchair.com/

WOW!! First time I had the chance to see the great photography by Aaron Saunders. Very impressive and highly skilled preview for the Silver Muse. Looks great!! Lots of nice visuals from the photos and You-Tube video.

Many references and comparisons for this new ship with the Silver Spirit. After four cruises on the Silver Cloud, we are getting ready for our first experience on the Silver Spirit. Maybe a ride on the Muse in the future?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from my highly-detailed live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 30,993 views for this reporting and visual sharing that includes Cape Town, all along the South Africa coast on the Silver Cloud, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Thanks mpfund, jtm1 for sharing Aaron's From the Deck Chair Muse first entry. Echo Camillus112 & Terry, his fab photo story skill set whets your SS Muse cruise booking appetite. Hope to book a 2019 Muse voyage while on board the Cloud Expedition next February.

A couple of interesting Seatrade Cruise ariticles on the Muse:

Good primer on Silversea's Marketing strategy now, including use of Social Media to target Baby Boomers (SS's target audience)

http://www.seatrade-cruise.com/news/news-headlines/why-social-media-is-zooming-up-in-silversea-s-marketing-str

And a very nice summary of Muse dining venues in "Sophisticated Dining." Pls see the link below:

http://www.seatrade-cruise.com/news/news-headlines/sophisticated-dining-distinguishes-the-new-silver-muse.html?utm_content=Sophisticated%20dining%20distinguishes%20the%20new%20Silver%20Muse&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Seatrade%20Cruise%20News&utm_contact=21427410&utm_term=Newsletter_Seatrade%20Cruise%20Weekly%20News&utm_campaign=117325

YES!! YES!! Very impressed with these comments and insights from chief marketing officer Barbara Muckermann. As a baby boomer myself, it is great to hear about any smart company realizing that we are a very important market and audience. I get tired of this silly chasing for certain millennials as if they are the only segment of value. Agree that they are part of the future and of importance, but it is true that these millennials somewhat "lack the dough" as she expressed it. I am also glad that she and Silversea appreciate social media as a key to their strategy. Hope they pay more real attention to social media locations such as Cruise Critic.

It will be interesting to see their new branding and advertising as it comes out in the summer. BUT, the article did not mention the name of her husband. He's SS CEO Roberto Martinoli. Both are based in Monaco but they will be traveling lots given the worldwide nature of the business for Silversea. Interesting??!!

Great sharing by Wes!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 211,626 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

If this is not just marketing hype and sales pitch and is an actuality, I think they will do very well.

I agree with Terry. I fail to understand why so many seem to be chasing the millennials and mainly trying to appeal to them.

As a mother who has millennials and also has nieces and nephews who are Generation X, they like nice things but they have different priorities for their money at the moment. They all have high income producing jobs but can only allocate a small amount to luxury holidays. However they do like to find out what and who we travel with for the future, when they will have more disposable income. So I think keeping Baby Boomers happy is a smart move.

Julie

Terry, absolutely concur that Silversea should focus more on the potential baby boomer clients via Cruise Critic. Recommended earlier this week to keySS senior leadership to not only host/have Travel Writers (e.g., Aaron Sanders, From the Deck Chair, Wendy Perrin) but to host active & senior Venetian cruise critics on the new ship (they missed an opportunity with the Muse shakedown)/Cloud expedition (if they have one) shakedown cruises (e.g duct tape, DrRon, Silver Spectre) so (via these passionate SS cruise critics live postings on board ) SS can potentially reach dozens and dozens (baby boomers mainly) of cruise critics that would then look to book Silversea. Pointed out that duct tape & Silver Spectre also have a very active Facebook presence to reach even more of SS's most desirable target audience (i.e.,baby boomers)