What RCI Cruise Do You Absolutely HAVE to Take?

cjdixon4

Loved the Panama Canal but my absolute favourite was Sydney to Singapore via east coast and top of Australia. Just booked Sydney along bottom of Australia via New Zealand - that's one I'm really looking forward to :)

Edited by Bobal

A colleague just asked me what cruise does Royal offer that I haven't taken yet. I think that before I leave this world (if money isn't an object) I'll do a Panama Canal and a South Pacific. ;) What about everyone else?

These will do as you mention. I want to do the Med someday was well, but for now I'm happy going somewhere warm when its not warm back home.

A colleague just asked me what cruise does Royal offer that I haven't taken yet. I think that before I leave this world (if money isn't an object) I'll do a Panama Canal and a South Pacific. ;) What about everyone else?

South Pacific is my total bucket list cruise. However, we will probably end up doing it with Princess b/c their itins for the South Pacific are way better than Royals. I don't want NZ or Australia. Just want to fly to Tahiti, and cruise the s pacific for 10-15 days. We plan to do it for our 40th anniversary which is 7 years from now.

Panama Canal and South Pacific

My favorite is always the one I'm getting ready to go on...regardless if I've done the same itinerary before :D

So true!! Any cruise is great.

If time and $$ would allow I would want to go to Australia and perhaps also reposition from there to Hawaii.

I would also like to do a Med. cruise.

Europe- specifically a Med itinerary

South Pacific- just because!!

We have never done a ton of travel so would be great to leave the US for the first time..

Come to think of it.....they could even do a little South Pacific musical on board a ship to 'put us in that state of mind'.

My husband and I are thinking about doing something completely different for 2016. Possibly Med, or a transatlantic. My husband has talked about taking me to Spain (he spent some time there in the Navy and loved it), and with a med cruise, we could do a few days at either end in Barcelona.

Around the horn if they ever do it again

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Doing "Around the Horn" on Rhapsody March 2016 in a fantastic corner aft balcony. Can't wait!

Everyone needs to add a Baltic cruise to their bucket list. The best cruise I've ever taken. Three nights in St Petersburg Russia.

I have always wanted to do a cruise that stops in Iceland, so we've booked the Serenade TA for next August. We are debating whether to spend a few days prior in Amsterdam or Berlin (never been to either), then going to Copenhagen.

Otherwise, I would like to do an Alaskan cruise but have been unable to convince husband, at least so far!;)

Sherri:)