Aqua Class Bottle Water?

alolewis

I just noticed that the Celebrity website says for Aqua Class: "Welcome bottled water". I was under the impression it was two bottles per day, or some said even say much you want, which is correct? We may be the only passengers without a beverage package as when we booked 1-2-3 was not in effect and when it was the price was much higher, almost double the price.

Edited by alolewis
spelling errors

I have a 2014/2015 PDF of a brochure that states "Daily delivery of bottled water and teas". And now the current brochure states the same as you mentioned: Welcome bottled water and daily delivery of flavored tea.

Interesting...

I have a 2014/2015 PDF of a brochure that states "Daily delivery of bottled water and teas". And now the current brochure states the same as you mentioned: Welcome bottled water and daily delivery of flavored tea.

Interesting...

Yep, that is what the website now says about the Aqua Cabins. "Welcome bottled water" has apparently replaced the welcome bottle of champagne (which is no longer mentioned).

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/staterooms-aqua-class-stateroom

Yep, that is what the website now says about the Aqua Cabins. "Welcome bottled water" has apparently replaced the welcome bottle of champagne (which is no longer mentioned).

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/staterooms-aqua-class-stateroom

Bottle of sparkling wine is listed under Concierge Class amenities. Aqua get the Concierge amenities in addition to those listed under Aqua Class. So Aqua still get the wine and also water, we got 2 or more bottles daily.

Bottle of sparkling wine is listed under Concierge Class amenities. Aqua get the Concierge amenities in addition to those listed under Aqua Class. So Aqua still get the wine and also water, we got 2 or more bottles daily.

I agree that is what the website use to say, but not now. Read the wording at the link carefully, it is very different than what it used to say. We have stayed in AQ class cabins our last two Celebrity cruises and I agree that what you wrote was the case in the past, but I think things may have changed.

I checked the PDF brochures that I have, and both the old one and the new 2016 one say that AQ receives the CC amenities.

I hope that the brochures are correct, but they do not match the website like they use to. I will find out for sure on 1 /11/16 during our next cruise in an AQ cabin.

Aqua Class

Complimentary access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room (Relaxation Room on Solstice Class only)

Aromatherapy diffuser

Pillow menu

Additional bathroom amenities, including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm

Plush bathrobes

Slippers

On-demand wellness programming including meditation and yoga

Concierge Class

Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists

Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences

Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories

Plush bathrobes

Fresh fruit

Custom-blended bath amenities

Use of binoculars and golf umbrella

Extra handheld hair dryer

Celebrity tote bag

Not a complete copy from the web site...but do you really believe that aqua does NOT get a celebrity tote bag, binoculars/umbrella, fresh fruit, afternoon savories and the Blanc de Blanc???

This is just part of the usual and unfortunately, expected Celebrity web site mess....and the lack of anyone checking the information for accuracy. The sad part is that no one seems to care enough to fix these sorts of incorrect informational posts. Likely "Celebrity Cruises" is just as frustrated about this as we are...but the IT department or those responsible for the information on the site just are unresponsive. It must be nice to have that kind of job security.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that nothing has changed....aqua gets everything that concierge class does plus Blu and a few other things.

Aqua Class

Complimentary access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room (Relaxation Room on Solstice Class only)

Aromatherapy diffuser

Pillow menu

Additional bathroom amenities, including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm

Plush bathrobes

Slippers

On-demand wellness programming including meditation and yoga

Concierge Class

Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists

Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences

Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories

Plush bathrobes

Fresh fruit

Custom-blended bath amenities

Use of binoculars and golf umbrella

Extra handheld hair dryer

Celebrity tote bag

Not a complete copy from the web site...but do you really believe that aqua does NOT get a celebrity tote bag, binoculars/umbrella, fresh fruit, afternoon savories and the Blanc de Blanc???

This is just part of the usual and unfortunately, expected Celebrity web site mess....and the lack of anyone checking the information for accuracy. The sad part is that no one seems to care enough to fix these sorts of incorrect informational posts. Likely "Celebrity Cruises" is just as frustrated about this as we are...but the IT department or those responsible for the information on the site just are unresponsive. It must be nice to have that kind of job security.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that nothing has changed....aqua gets everything that concierge class does plus Blu and a few other things.

It's not on the web site however the e brochures still state Aqua gets all CC benefits plus Aqua benefits.

I just noticed that the Celebrity website says for Aqua Class: "Welcome bottled water". I was under the impression it was two bottles per day, or some said even say much you want, which is correct? We may be the only passengers without a beverage package as when we booked 1-2-3 was not in effect and when it was the price was much higher, almost double the price.

If you ask the cabin attendant for more water, you will get more!!! (That's been my experience:) )

Edited by Cruisen'Susan

You will get the "champagne" AND bottled water. And flavored tea (which we didn't drink and asked him to not deliver after day 2).

You can get as much as you like. The water in the Aqua Class bottles typically has zero or very little sodium in it which is great.

I couldn't find any bottled water without the sodium last cruise - in a suite that time - and so I asked my butler if I could buy the Aqua Class water because it wasn't sold on the ship anywhere. He just brought me some - about 5 bottles a day. They're pretty easy on that for the most part, but YMMV. I wanted to pay for it but he just shrugged and brought it.

And just to let you know, we've been on 13 Celebrity cruises and have never had a beverage package. Our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise will be the first one we have, and since we have over $1200 OBC we're going to upgrade to premium.

We were concerned on our cruise as the bottles of water in Aqua had labels on them with a price of like $5. We thought that was ridiculous and spoke with the Hotel Manager who talked about cutbacks. We had mentioned we had always gotten them free. The next morning, our cabin attendant wanted to know why we were not drinking the water. We mentioned the price and then he said it was FREE. Label should not have been on the bottles but on the big Evian bottle. What was sad was that even the Hotel Manager was not aware of the free bottled water in the rooms.

The Website, PDFs etc. are always outdated.

The facial spray and lip balm were remove long time ago (since they changed to Canyon Ranch) and are still mentioned on the Website.

We had lip balm in our Millennium AQ last month - 2 tubes. No facial spray and as many water bottles as we wanted.

The Website, PDFs etc. are always outdated.

The facial spray and lip balm were remove long time ago (since they changed to Canyon Ranch) and are still mentioned on the Website.

Yes, we had lip balm on the Reflection last Nov also. We had 2 tubes in place. I thought this May have been because I was traveling with a sister-in-law and not a spouse, but maybe they give 2 now. I will say that I loved the "new" product line in Aqua Class and liked the new lip balm more than the old stuff. The new lip balm doesn't have much product in it, though. Maybe that's why we got two?

Was on board in AQ last week and water was semi daily. It was there most days, but some days not. Did not matter as we had free water with bev package. I did notice, that housekeeping carts had large stores of water on them all week long, so I believe intent is every day.

Just got off Summit in Aqua and there was no pillow menu. Wish there was since I thought the pillows were terrible.

There were slippers, robes, 2 bottles of water replenished daily, welcome champagne, binoculars, umbrella, tote bag, three green apples.

There was also no lip balm. There was no daily ice service. If you wanted the canapes, you had to fill out a form and be in the room when they delivered them.

There was also no Do Not Disturb sign for the door. Had to ask for one since the room steward would just walk in whenever he pleased, LOL.

Just got off Summit in Aqua and there was no pillow menu. Wish there was since I thought the pillows were terrible.

If you can't find the pillow menu in the folio just ask for one.

There were slippers, robes, 2 bottles of water replenished daily, welcome champagne, binoculars, umbrella, tote bag, three green apples.

There was also no lip balm. There was no daily ice service. If you wanted the canapes, you had to fill out a form and be in the room when they delivered them.

Ice is on request now - good thing as half the time people didn't use it and it just melted on the desk lol. A lot of extra work for the stewards unless you wish to have the ice.

We just told them to deliver the canapes whether we were in the room or not and never bothered with the form.

There was also no Do Not Disturb sign for the door. I just use the dead bolt on the door. Had to ask for one since the room steward would just walk in whenever he pleased, LOL.

See my bold above. Sounds like you got just about everything:D Its good to ask if you are not sure.