Stanley the Stowaway Bear

ckb104

I wonder if this means you will have to cruise each of the regions to buy each outfit?

I hope not! I'd like to be able to help Stanley change his look. International travel is unlikely for me, so I hope 1 of the shops has the other outfits on board to purchase.

I hope not! I'd like to be able to help Stanley change his look. International travel is unlikely for me, so I hope 1 of the shops has the other outfits on board to purchase.

Would Build-a-Bear outfits fit Stanley?

Love teddy bears, but no Stanley for me. I've already grown my collection from the 3 in my avatar to 9! All the same style/make/model but each different. And yes, they all travel with us. Cheaper than kids!

Love teddy bears, but no Stanley for me. I've already grown my collection from the 3 in my avatar to 9! All the same style/make/model but each different. And yes, they all travel with us. Cheaper than kids!

It sounds like you need a separate suitcase just for them. ;p

• 1 month later...

He was on Pacific Princess two days ago in Europe for $24.95 in a Captains Uniform. Didn't see any other outfits available separately.

The Wake Show had about 3 different "advertisements" for him wandering around (staff member in a bear costume) to various venues onboard Pacific Princess.

AE_Collector

Why on earth would anyone what to buy a teddy bear and then purchase different outfits for it.

Strange. But then again I suppose I have some habits that people might label strange also.

To each his own.

Ask that at Build a Bear. My granddaughters had to buy 2 wardrobes for all the clothes. The bears are VERY well dressed. I believe some of the Royal Caribbean ships have a Build a Bear shop onboard.

Anyone know the current migration status of Stanley? Has he made it out of Alaska yet? So far I haven't heard of anyone sighting him on any sailings in any other regions or even which ships he is available on as yet?

He was with my granddaughter on The Rowboat. The last time I seen him. They were on the Rowboat going up the Charles River in Boston. :)

The Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

Our daughter's brought her stuffed dog with her when we traveled as a family and now he's a fixture on our cruises and travel. Lots of backdrop photos. Next year he will get a photo with Hawaii and Rome sites, Mt Vesuvius, Gibraltar, and the Canaries. He has a special compartment in the computer bag. We're planning on his presence on our world cruise as well. :ship: :D

Anyone know the current migration status of Stanley? Has he made it out of Alaska yet? So far I haven't heard of anyone sighting him on any sailings in any other regions or even which ships he is available on as yet?

He's for sale on our personalizer on our upcoming cruise. Regal.

I think Stanley is cute and I almost bought one. I might get one on my next cruise. I know it's silly and I don't need a stuffed animal, but it's a cute Princess memento.

I did ask the store crew member about Stanley's future and she said to expect much more. I was on an Alaska cruise. Right now, the bear has a lumberjack outfit. Separately, they sell the white captain's uniform, which I'm sure would be appropriate for formal night. The woman at the store said there's one more costume she's aware of. It's an Asian inspired outfit and it's only available on Asian itineraries, so far. That's all I know.

I did see a lot of people buying bears. They gave one away at the Effy buyers raffle, too.

It sounds interesting but as memento, we bought a model of the ship, which is in the lounge,

But the other half could be interested. to go along with the others in the lounge, a crocodile, a penguin, and buzz light year and Jessie from toy story.

and I hope the bear doesn't what a G&T.

cheers don

My 1st souvenir purchase in October 2018 is settled! Stanley the Stowaway Bear will find a new home with me. Hope the outfits from other regions are carried in 1 of the onboard shops so he could have his own special wardrobe!

Yes I'm a Teddy Bear Lover and proud of it!

I agree! I am an avid arctophile (teddy bear lover) and this is going to be a MUST for our Alaska cruise next June. I will have to look for him right away!