Royal Caribbean Website Update

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It's better to know in advance rather than getting surprised.

I'm hoping we'll continue to see input from RCI here in the Cruise Critic forums.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It's better to know in advance rather than getting surprised.

I'm hoping we'll continue to see input from RCI here in the Cruise Critic forums.

Hi Daghis,

No problem! We're always listening to our fans. Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks for letting us know. :) I hope the ongoing issue of people's cruises being repriced when they log into My Cruises is being looked at. It happened to me too. :( I have printed off booking invoices showing 0.00 balance and my SetSail pass and luggage tags. Im too paranoid to even log in anymore. :eek::D

Edited by ryano

Thanks for letting us know. :) I hope the ongoing issue of people's cruises being repriced when they log into My Cruises is being looked at. It happened to me too. :( I have printed off booking invoices showing 0.00 balance and my SetSail pass and luggage tags. Im too paranoid to even log in anymore. :eek::D

OMG, so happy (well not happy, u get it though) to read this... I was on the phone with customer service for almost a freaking hour trying to explain this to the "supervisor" who was quite rude with me and didn't understand why I was so upset. And then was attempting to tell me why she wouldn't be able to apply my RCCL credit card coupon now... I actually had to tell her what was allowed via policy... it was a nightmare! With one click, my balance went from 640 to 1337!

OMG, so happy (well not happy, u get it though) to read this... I was on the phone with customer service for almost a freaking hour trying to explain this to the "supervisor" who was quite rude with me and didn't understand why I was so upset. And then was attempting to tell me why she wouldn't be able to apply my RCCL credit card coupon now... I actually had to tell her what was allowed via policy... it was a nightmare! With one click, my balance went from 640 to 1337!

This makes me really nervous. I'm booked with a TA, so I can't see my balance, but I've logged in several times over the past week to do online check in and print my set sail pass. Now I'm worried!!! :eek:

I appreciate the heads up. I by no means want to hijack this thread, but how aware is the RCCL team on some of the website issues that have never been fixed in the past decade? A few of issues include: repricing a cruise to current rates if you try to make a payment, the website locking up when you try to book dinner reservations or excursions, not listing correct past cruise history and/or status level correctly etc. Your website is a source of a great deal of negative discussion on this message board. Are there any plans to address any of these numerous website issues? Thanks in advance.

This makes me really nervous. I'm booked with a TA, so I can't see my balance, but I've logged in several times over the past week to do online check in and print my set sail pass. Now I'm worried!!! :eek:

Don't worry, it is only those who book direct with RCCL that have been having the balance issues...not those who book with a TA.

I know this is probably futile but here's to all of us keeping our comments civil with the Royal contributor. They're just a messenger. I've seen the Celebrity contributor take some hard hits over on the Celebrity board.

I know this is probably futile but here's to all of us keeping our comments civil with the Royal contributor. They're just a messenger. I've seen the Celebrity contributor take some hard hits over on the Celebrity board.

Agreed. Hopefully everyone plays nice :)

But might not be back up till afternoon your time Wednesday.

Oh hecky thump I never thought of that :eek:...oh drat that means I will have to wait till later in the day to check my ressies to see if my cabin has been assigned for October...geez better stock up on the chocolate now ;)