If NCL offered a No Room Service cruise, would you book it?

triptolemus

I hate room service and I don't like people who order room service. I don't like the smug waiters, and I don't like the service carts in the halls. I hate the smell of breakfast and would love to go on a cruise where bacon and eggs weren't constantly paraded outside of my stateroom.

Anyone else feel this way?

I hate room service and I don't like people who order room service. I don't like the smug waiters, and I don't like the service carts in the halls. I hate the smell of breakfast and would love to go on a cruise where bacon and eggs weren't constantly paraded outside of my stateroom.

Love the smell of bacon in the morning.

We only use room service when we are in suites/Havens. There, we absolutely want to have that option.

So why go on a cruise if you hate everything???

I can do with or without. As long as there is the option to run up to the buffet (while the family is sleeping) and grab breakfast to bring back to the stateroom, I'll survive.:)

However, if staying in a suite, room service is a must. There is plenty of room for it and the larger balcony makes breakfast in suite even better.

Nice cast, I wonder how many you'll catch:evilsmile:

:D:p

When's your next cruise and which stateroom are you in? I just want to make sure so I can order double bacon & eggs at around 8 or would 9 be better?

NOT!!

I'd love a cruise with no announcements over the PA.

Hooray!!!

you got my vote: we are not room service people, not in hotels or ships. we have ordered it only once or twice, once when hubby had a hernia problem and could barely walk, once when we were with 2 other couples and wanted a couple of appitizers while having wine before dinner. I have never understood the reasoning behind wanting room service on a regular basis.

Not a big fan of room service. Most times when we have ordered it, food came late or not at all, order was incomplete/wrong. Much easier and faster to go and get coffee/tea and snacks and bring it back to cabin if necessary. Or, if an early morning excursion, get any type of food that is being served prior to regular breakfast sessions and that will hold us in case we do not have time to get to the buffet.

MARAPRINCE

No, not at all.

Haha. Very funny! Idiot.