Guy jumps off star princess

MTJSR

Hopefully he was not allowed back on, with no refunds.

He had to have been crew. Passengers can't access the area .from which he jumped

Better than no refund, how about maybe he broke a law and got arrested.(yn)

What law?

He had to have been crew. Passengers can't access the area .from which he jumped

He jumped from the clam shell. It on the upper front part of the promenade deck ie Emerald deck. It is accessible or at least it was...

framer

Yeah, you can. So now he walks back on the ship without his card? Or his friend has his card and they see him dripping wet and realize he never officially went off the ship. Sure would like to know what happened, if anything. Glad he didn't get hurt. That was a stupid thing to do.

There is always an officer on the bridge in control of the ship. If they did not see him do this, the cameras may well have picked it up. One thing they watch is anyone approaching the ship while in port and should have seen him. I don't imagine they were too pleased with his antics. It would be interesting to hear what happened to him.

Usually the port authority watches the ships as well and may have seen him do it. They would give him a nice welcoming party. I don't imagine we will ever find out.

Really? The posting date was 4 months ago in Dec., 2016.

Tom

Had me confused too!! but either way the act of jumping off a huge ship most of us have been on seems impossible:eek: