tenors of rock on silouette

tommy47

We saw them on the Silhouette last September and loved the show but there were just 4 of them. In Vegas there are 5 of them an dancing girls too....still a great show but a bit different. It looks to me like they have continued to do a few ships' shows while still working 4 nights a week in Vegas while they get established there.

I think they may have a traveling troupe. They were on Equinox in Feb and only 4. They were still very good but seemed a bit different than a year ago on Silly. Same show but just seemed different. Still my favorite guest entertainers on Celebrity.

everyone seems to have loved the tenors of rock like when my wife and I saw them last year on silhouette. they did their last show in march of this year. they are now in las vegas with their show.

We saw them on the Eclipse in Jan. Very entertaining. They sang well & had good humor as well. Overall, a nice show.

There are 2 groups working ! I am live in Vegas and they started in Jan . The main group was on the Reflection in Dec and got off the third week of Dec to come to Vegas. They live here all year around right now. The show is doing well !

At least... I saw them on the Silhouette last year in July and a couple of weeks later on the Harmony of the Seas. Totally different cast but same show. I heard there are about 15 guys performing in at least two different groups.

steamboats

There are 2 groups working ! I am live in Vegas and they started in Jan . The main group was on the Reflection in Dec and got off the third week of Dec to come to Vegas. They live here all year around right now. The show is doing well !

Great to hear. I met them on RF last year. A really nice bunch of guys and really excellent performers.