Can someone board without a ID/DL?

tran93le

I’m confused. Is the passport expired? A valid passport is the best ID for an international trip. A valid drivers license and birth certificate can be used in its place; but no expired ID will be accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you know a passport is good enough then I don't understand what your question is per ID/DL? If they have a passport then they're good to go.

My question was answered within the first or second answers. I didn’t know if a person needed more than 1 form of identification.

My question was answered within the first or second answers. I didn’t know if a person needed more than 1 form of identification.

No. 2 things are needed. 1, photo identification to prove who the person is and 2, proof of citizenship. A passport serves both purposes and is all that’s needed. If a passport isn’t available, can use a drivers license and birth certificate instead. But only one identification document is required.

No. 2 things are needed. 1, photo identification to prove who the person is and 2, proof of citizenship. A passport serves both purposes and is all that’s needed. If a passport isn’t available, can use a drivers license and birth certificate instead. But only one identification document is required.

Or you can just bring a note from your mother.

They've never asked for my driver's license since I show my passport.

Depends on the port. Just off the Inspiration, asked for ID and ship card for both ports. A copy of your passport would have worked.