Carnival Inspiration – November 2-15, 2018

Carnival Fantasy – January 7-20, 2019

Carnival Pride – February 3-16, 2019

Carnival Freedom – February 13 through March 3, 2019

Carnival Triumph – March 1 through April 28, 2019

Carnival Ecstasy – October 5-16, 2019

Carnival Splendor – November 2019

Sent from my LGL158VL using Forums mobile app

What is meant by "getting Sunshined"? I know Sunshine was an older ship and renamed after refurbishment, but does that mean Triumph will be completely refurbished? We were on Triumph a few years ago and it already the Fun 2.0 additions like Guy's and Alchemy.

What is meant by "getting Sunshined"? I know Sunshine was an older ship and renamed after refurbishment, but does that mean Triumph will be completely refurbished? We were on Triumph a few years ago and it already the Fun 2.0 additions like Guy's and Alchemy.

the theater gets chopped up into that the horrible layout that is already on the sunshine/vista/horizon. that new space then be used to add more cabins.

• 2 months later...

The Triumph will be refurbed and be no more. When it comes out of Drydock it will be the "Sunrise."

To add to your list apparently Victory is going back into dry dock March/April 2020, I know this because Carnival told me when they moved my booked from Victory to Conquest instead. I was surprised because it only came out of dry dock this year

That would make sense as the last Sunshining of the Destiny Class ships assuming it's a long drydock.

To add to your list apparently Victory is going back into dry dock March/April 2020, I know this because Carnival told me when they moved my booked from Victory to Conquest instead. I was surprised because it only came out of dry dock this year
That would make sense as the last Sunshining of the Destiny Class ships assuming it's a long drydock.

and the victory will most likely get a name. Maybe the Carnival Sunset?