I do flaunt my C&A Status

Why does Royal insist on making me walk through security detectors when I am wearing my robe and pin? They are lucky Security is not in the gratuity pool, or I would show them how insulting this is. I bet they don't scan Pinnacle's bag.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Whats a security scanner?

As D+ they salute me as i walk along the red carpet straight onto the ship.

Just to be sure you didn’t....cough, cough..wink...wink....misunderstand, no one should gaze directly at The Emperor, so all eyes would be averted and the common folk would be bowing as He walks into the dining room on formal night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're lowly lead cruisers, but we have a suite. Will you please let me know if we need to buy the flush package, the TP package, or the gardener package?

You need to buy them all and if you see a Diamond Superior you have to say 'Sir can i buy you a drink'.

King: What is that?

Diamond Plus C&A: Oh...I'm a Diamond Plus on Royal Caribbean...and it's my status pin...which means I'm somebody important to them.

King: Please follow Sir Brad...he's going to give you a private tour of the Pit of Misery.

Diamond Plus C&A: What? Huh? [as he's dragged away]

ALL: Dilly Dilly - Pit of Misery!

maxresdefault.jpg

We're lowly lead cruisers, but we have a suite. Will you please let me know if we need to buy the flush package, the TP package, or the gardener package?

I find the gardener package less than useful on a cruise. That's probably just me. I do like seeing the riding mower on the balcony though. It's powered by the squashed dreams of the guests on deck two, so it;'s environmentally friendly.

Save the Waves says I.

Is gratuity included in both? Could be a factor. Do they cut the bushes in the shape of Shrek for the kids? Can't the cabin steward do the gardening? If so go with the flush package. Is lead the level where your dining time is after everyone else is done eating?

Is gratuity included in both? Could be a factor. Do they cut the bushes in the shape of Shrek for the kids? Can't the cabin steward do the gardening? If so go with the flush package. Is lead the level where your dining time is after everyone else is done eating?

I want the bushes cut into the shape of Po from Kung Fu Panda. Will that be extra?

I want the bushes cut into the shape of Po from Kung Fu Panda. Will that be extra?
I afraid that it is an up charge from what I know. Unless you are Diamond Supreme. Also not every ship has a gardner who can do Po. So ask in advance. I'm sure the Kings own gardner does this for him.