Question about Priority Boarding

lauraingalls

Hi, We are doing a Christmas cruise on the Dream. We booked 2 cabins for DH, myself and 3 teens. We plan on the 2 of us in one cabin and the teens next door to us. For the adults, we booked an ocean suite which comes with priority boarding. The other room is a balcony and doesnt have priority boarding.

I am listed as the adult in the balcony room and DH is on the suite with one of our kids. Will they let all of us priority board or only my DH and son?

Hi, We are doing a Christmas cruise on the Dream. We booked 2 cabins for DH, myself and 3 teens. We plan on the 2 of us in one cabin and the teens next door to us. For the adults, we booked an ocean suite which comes with priority boarding. The other room is a balcony and doesnt have priority boarding.

I am listed as the adult in the balcony room and DH is on the suite with one of our kids. Will they let all of us priority board or only my DH and son?

No , follow the rules.

Last Carnival cruise we went on my friend came with us. He is platinum (priority boarding) and took his daughter and her friend in a separate cabin (not priority). Had no trouble at all just boarding priority as a group. No one ever even asked. If it's your kids they are not going to question you and turn them away.

Last Carnival cruise we went on my friend came with us. He is platinum (priority boarding) and took his daughter and her friend in a separate cabin (not priority). Had no trouble at all just boarding priority as a group. No one ever even asked. If it's your kids they are not going to question you and turn them away.

the issue is both parents are not in the suite. Only one parent is in the suite

the other parent is booked in the cabin with the other minors. Booking both parents in the suite will get those kids onboard with priority boarding.

They will let you check in togeather under priority boarding. in past 10 years have never been denied.

I have seen people turned away from the priority waiting area numerous times. I guess a lot depends on the port and who is working on any given day. Of course if the kids are minors they can board with their parents.

If they buy FTTF will the system be smart enough to only add it to the balcony room? I'm guessing it will add to both rooms if they buy online?

The bookings are linked but just uncheck the suite when you go to buy FTTF and then you can just buy it for the balcony. I just had to do that with 5 cabins and all using a different credit card.

If they buy FTTF will the system be smart enough to only add it to the balcony room? I'm guessing it will add to both rooms if they buy online?

If the bookings are linked the on-line system will offer the choice to buy it for either or both cabins. Never forced to buy it for both.