Emptying cabin fridge

LetsTango

Hi everyone! How do we request our cabin fridge be empty so we can put our drinks in there and avoid confusion regarding charges

Sent from my VK815 using Forums mobile app

Ask your steward when you meet them on embarkation day, they should be able to accommodate your request

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact room service to remove the contents of the bar. Room attendants aren't supposed to do it.

Yes they are exactly the ones that used to do it. Room service had nothing to do with it. It was the Room Stewards on Carnival. However, it’s not necessary any more as they are all completely empty as previously stated.

Not that I would call it a fridge. A cooler is more like it. Unless they have upgraded them, they do not keep anything very cold. If I get some beer from Bon Voyage, I always bring a collapsible cooler and ask the steward to fill it up with ice. It usually gets filled twice a day and keeps them very cold.

Not that I would call it a fridge. A cooler is more like it. Unless they have upgraded them, they do not keep anything very cold. If I get some beer from Bon Voyage, I always bring a collapsible cooler and ask the steward to fill it up with ice. It usually gets filled twice a day and keeps them very cold.

Keep the cabinet door open and it works like a champ. All my stuff gets ice cold.

I found that the fridges were barely effective on the older Carnival ships. However on my last cruise on the Breeze, the fridge did a great job of keeping the soda & water quite cold! I ended up only needing the ice the steward provided to fill up my Tervis so I could add Crystal Light to water...

Carnival removing the goods from the fridge is a win win. Now we don't have to handle all those disgusting cans/bottles that have been handled a million times from people taking them out of the fridge. And Carnival saves on their ever so precious labor.

Contact room service to remove the contents of the bar. Room attendants aren't supposed to do it.

Please read all the replies posted above, your point is moot.

Check their cruise history. They've never cruised on Carnival before.