Towel animals on X

bambam26

we had 2 on Reflection last week from our cabin steward Jim (who was wonderful!)

our daughter & her friend had 2 as well from their cabin steward.

certainly not something I need every night, but the 2 were fun to walk in & see at bedtime.

Towel animals do not make or break a cruise, though the surprise is nice. Please bear in mind the busy attendants have far more rooms to look after than they used to so encouraging staff to take the time to make animals by whatever method in your room might lead to others getting a less good service as the staff are already very tight for time

Personally I go for a really well cleaned room each night than a towel friend

My partner and I took a couple of our pets stuffed toys with us (don't ask) and put them on the bed (Yes we missed her while away).

3 or 4 times (during a 12 night cruises) the room stewardess made a towel animal and put the stuff toy animals as part of the 'scenario' usually sitting either side or arms wrapped around each other. Was nice....but don't think I would have wanted it ever night so glad as it would have been a bit 'naff' as we say in Australia.

And if she hadn't done it, it would not have worried us either.

But we did have the chocolates every night, fresh ice and the bed turned down irrespective of towel animal or not.

Just returned from Silhouette and had a towel animal every night. It would have been fantastic if the Attendant remembered a few other things like our afternoon snacks (We were in AQ) and getting the shower fixed.

Actually,

I enjoy leaving our room steward my own towel art. Makes for some great laughter and they always reciprocate :D

With my non-existent talents in art...my towel art, left for the Stateroom Staff, consists of towels in a heap on the bathroom floor !!:D Not sure if that results in great laughter from them...:D

Yet they still reciprocate, much appreciated, with frequent towel animals...I just love those cruise staff !! Always take such great care of ...all of us !!

Enjoy

Woody

I can only remember one, on the Silhouette. I think X must leave it up to the stewards, in contrast to lines like NCL where it seems mandated (at least we have had one every night of every cruise we have been on with them).

Archived