What is your favorite "Specialty Dining" food to order

At Chops, get a bunch of appetizers. They are very good. At Giovanni’s Table, I love the filet. Hubby really enjoys spaghetti. Basically order what you like on land or something you always wanted to try. In most of the ship’s restaurants, they will bring you something else if you don’t like your first choice.

Usually enjoy most items @ Chops Grill, but ALWAYS have had excellent dishes @ Giovanni's Table.

Giovanni's, LOTS, last February, the Gnocchi w/ Roquefort Cream sauce was AMAZING!! Kept eating "just one more piece" until I was about to explode.

y'all are making me hungry...please tell me a little about Wonderland--never heard of it before; the name intrigues me

Probably the best thing to do is search on Wonderland for good info, pictures and video. It's one of the newest restaurants. We were on HOTS I think it's on Anthem maybe other Q class ships, also maybe a little different between ships. Each time we had a group of 4 or 5 and the server brought out one of almost everything for us to share. I tried and liked things I normally wouldn't order. The only thing I came across I didn't care for was from the salad or 'earth' section but others at our table enjoyed it. IMO it's worth a try.

My favorite dish on Explorer was at Chops, an appetizer salad with fried goat cheese and either pear or apple slices. I don't eat steak, so next time I think I might order another one as an entree too!

That appetizer is to die for! It’s not something you’d see in a land restaurant. Please, order it. You’ll be glad you did!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi - We're on the HOTS in Jan and purchased the ultimate dining and drink package. We've never eaten in the specialty restaurants before and would love some feedback/suggestions on your favorite menu items. Many thanks for the advice.

I am looking at booking an Oasis class ship, what is the ultimate dining and drink package? I am not familiar with it? Sorry to ask on your thread.

The Ultimate dining and Drink package is unlimited drinks, and dinner every night at a specialty restaurant (the ones you have to pay extra for instead of the main dining area or windjammer), and lunch at specialty restaurant when at sea.
Sounds perfect

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Forums mobile app

18 Ounces? That's a POUND + of meat!

It's for two people and that is the weight before it is cooked...so probably about an 8oz. serving per person which is pretty much the norm for a filet.

To the OP...if you like lamb, the lamb chops at Giovanni's were delicious as were the crab raviolis !