Robes

Really? Good to know, I'll pack mine from home. We're Diamond, but I have a feeling that doesn't mean much in the perk department. It's ok, we've been cruising Carnival lately. Which, can I just say we've had a terrific time on their ships?! Fun is attititude, and we're on Vacation, no whining here. :D

Bobbi

Really? Good to know, I'll pack mine from home. We're Diamond, but I have a feeling that doesn't mean much in the perk department. It's ok, we've been cruising Carnival lately. Which, can I just say we've had a terrific time on their ships?! Fun is attititude, and we're on Vacation, no whining here. :D

Bobbi

We are Diamond as well and have never had a problem requesting a robe.

Bobbi

If you are diamond you will get robes in your cabin. If they are not there just ask your cabin steward. Robes should be there for platinum and up.

If you are diamond you will get robes in your cabin. If they are not there just ask your cabin steward. Robes should be there for platinum and up.

You might find the odd cabin steward that automatically puts them in the room but Royal changed their procedure a while back and they are now upon request for platinum and up.

Bobbi

FYI, Platinum is lower than Diamond and robes are available either waiting in your cabin or on request.

Thanks everyone. We are gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one of the 1st 'tips' i picked up from a seasoned cruiser was to ask the steward for robes "if there are any spare?" .. sometimes this worked sometimes it didn't! that was as a gold cruiser too - give it a try, you never know your luck

also if you're a robe lover and enjoy wearing them they actually have packages that you can pre book before you sail - now the robes you get with them, as much as a little expensive they are of an excellent quality!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, dcruisers said:

We leave Saturday on the Adventure of The Seas and have a balcony cabin.  Does RCL still give robes in the room or do you have to ask for them?

TIA!

You will need to request them from your cabin attendant. 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, dcruisers said:

We leave Saturday on the Adventure of The Seas and have a balcony cabin.  Does RCL still give robes in the room or do you have to ask for them?

TIA!

We are going on the Adventure in August please send a short review of your cruise to CC