Liberty Diamond Lounge

simpsol

dear lady in the diamond lounge. I understand your frustration that as a diamond plus you feel you are entitled to some special treatment. But seriously. Throwing a tantrum in the lounge and making everyone else uncomfortable with your temper tantrum does not help! Some of us just go with the flow and realize different ships offer different things. Perhaps try expressing your resentments privately and not acting like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum.

You know . People should not feel entitled to rant and rave and inflict that on people just trying to have a pleasant vacation. Sorry you are offended but frankly adults should act as adults. It’s not that hard to express concerns in private rather than throwing a hissy fit in a public area

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are in a grand suite and trust me I don’t expect anything extra for it. All we expect is a fabulous trip and meeting awesome people which we have done. Life is glorious .

What was the rant about?

Honestly, I’ve seen folks all around the ship ranting about something. I’ve seen people ranting at guest services, I saw one person ranting because they were told to wear shoes in the windjammer and I’ve seen people ranting at headwaiter in the dining room.

I don’t know the C&A status of these individuals nor does it make any difference. Many people behave inappropriately.

M

It isn’t material. What is material is that I think when you reach a certain status such as d+ on a ship, you should already know how the line operates. And as cruise lines evolve, you evolve with the line. I would expect rants from newbies/. But not from loyalists who should know better by now. Clearly we are D+ ourselves but we never look for more than what our current ship offers. But that’s that us.

I just got off the Liberty. One staff told me a passenger was ranting (requesting the supervisor) because they could not get a fresh newspaper (forget which one) delivered to their cabin every morning. On another note, I was in a suite last year on Liberty and one of the Pinnacles was terrorizing the suite lounge staff on a nightly basis. That woman had a reputation, hated everything about the cruise and blamed suite passengers for everything wrong in the lounge. Evidently we did not complain enough. Oh yeah, she was on a back to back to back. I felt bad for the lounge staff and stayed away from the lounge when she was in there.

People make no sense to me sometimes. I have ranted myself at things, we all do at times. I blew a gasket at Celebrity during my Bermuda cruise. But I happened to be on when my house went under a mandatory evacuation for Harvey. But my rant was in my cabin as I had issues with the internet as I tried to monitor Houston news from the ship. We all have our breaking points but frankly I don’t see a place to eat breakfast as a serious issue....each to their own

I just got off the Liberty. One staff told me a passenger was ranting (requesting the supervisor) because they could not get a fresh newspaper (forget which one) delivered to their cabin every morning. On another note, I was in a suite last year on Liberty and one of the Pinnacles was terrorizing the suite lounge staff on a nightly basis. That woman had a reputation, hated everything about the cruise and blamed suite passengers for everything wrong in the lounge. Evidently we did not complain enough. Oh yeah, she was on a back to back to back. I felt bad for the lounge staff and stayed away from the lounge when she was in there.

"Fresh" newspaper....it's been a long time since you could even get a stale one (not even then did I consider it a newspaper) at Guest Services.

And there was no space at the buffet for D+ people to sit and she had to sit with lowlifes

"Buffet space for D+" how did I ever miss this area in the WJ :'):D