Coupons or Discounts

Anyone know where to get coupons for drink packages or port excursions? Carnival Dream

Try Fantasy Land because they don’t exist.

There are ways to “save money” but none of them involve coupons.

Try a search for “excursion sale” or “prepurchase Cheers” and you’ll find tons of posts for the same question.

• Haha 1

Try Fantasy Land because they don’t exist.

There are ways to “save money” but none of them involve coupons.

Try a search for “excursion sale” or “prepurchase Cheers” and you’ll find tons of posts for the same question.

Is there a reason you need to be nasty????

Thank you ... just curious do you buy the gift card online?

If you google AARP rewards for good, you can purchase $100 gift cards for $90. You don’t have to be 55 or an AARP member. Those gift cards can be used for any kind of payment on the Carnival website or on board the ship. I’ve never gotten a coupon code but I have seen where to enter one too.

There’s also an offer on some American Express cards that you can get $100 statement credit with a $500 Carnival reservation charge. If your cards don’t have the benefit listed there’s a thread on this board where someone posted a link that allows you to add it to your card. If your interested I could try to find it and post it here.

Sometimes I have seen a discount on excursions that are available if you buy a package deal within 48 hours of booking your cruise. Also, sometimes they will offer 20% discounts for Spa services. Neither of these requires a code, it is an offer that shows up in your cruise manager.

A long time ago (like 4, 5 years or more now)... there were "coupon codes" floating around that could be used when booking excursions but there have been no active ones for some time now.

NEVER seen a discount available for drink packages.

As others have said the best way to save money on all things Carnival (cruise, gratuities, excursions, drink packages onboard purchases, etc) is to get the discounted gift cards that will save you 10% off everything you apply them toward.

Well good luck finding one somewhere.

Can't recall ever seeing a discount code anywhere. Just because there is a place at checkout doesn't necessarily mean they exist.

There is currently a code (somewhere on here) for discounts on excursions in Grand Turk if you go through the cruise line. Also around Black Friday, John Heald will post a coupon code for excursion discounts.

If you google AARP rewards for good, you can purchase $100 gift cards for $90. You don’t have to be 55 or an AARP member. Those gift cards can be used for any kind of payment on the Carnival website or on board the ship. I’ve never gotten a coupon code but I have seen where to enter one too.

Sadly wayyyyyyyy too many people know about this and available gift cards sell out quick,

Ok, there were some that I never saw or can't recall but from reading other posts, I'm not alone. Still, those were in November, doesn't mean there are any now. The place for a code is there but like I said, that doesn't mean they exist.

Is there a reason you need to be nasty????
Welcome to Cruise Critic. Unfortunately, you'll find that some people just can't help but be that way. Sometimes it feels like the nasty outweighs the good, but try not to let it discourage you. There's a lot of great info to be found here and good people too. The forum has a search tool if you'd like to do a specific search for something. Chances are good you'll find answers to just about any question you have. If not, just ask, people are always glad to help.

The two biggest sources for the discount Carnival gift cards are through AARP and Allstate insurance. You do not have to be a member of AARP or an Allstate customer to participate in their rewards programs. I will say, though, that Allstate has always been a bit more difficult to join without being a customer. In the past, the only way we could sign up for their rewards program (as non-customers) was through the Drivewise smartphone app. It may still be that way. In the case of AARP, you just go to their website, register a free account, and click on the "Rewards for Good" link at the top of the site. There, you can click on "Earn Points," or something like that, to take quizzes that earns points. Those points can be cashed in for the discount Carnival gift cards. 1,000 pts. for each $100 card and 5,000 pts. for each $500 card. Each card is 10% off with points. They offer e-cards that get emailed to you immediately or physical gift cards that are mailed to you (in about a week). Both aren't always available at the same time and sometimes they sell out of all cards, so you have to wait for more. Both AARP and Allstate will email you promo codes to enter on their respective websites. Those are worth points too. Allstate's promo codes are always worth 1,000 pts. (3,000 for the month of March since it's the 3rd anniversary of their program). AARP's promo codes are only worth 150 pts. each.

There are two main threads for the AARP and Allstate gift cards. Both should be on page 1 of the Carnival forum, or maybe page 2. You can find more info there and people usually post when the cards are available. The cards can then be used to pay down the balance of a cruise, purchase excursions, Cheers/Bottomless Bubbles, items from the Fun Shops online, etc. They can also be taken on board and added to your spending account. They're a great way to save money. For example, we're booked for June, just made the final payment last weekend, and saved $350 on the price of the cruise by using the discount gift cards. We'll save even more after we purchase some to be used for onboard credit.

Edited by Organized Chaos

to op

sorry for the snide remarks you get here on cc as I see your pretty new

I also feel cc has become a place for some to vent their nastiness or are just plain nasty and for most of us we are just asking a honest question looking for a honest answer with out the bs

but at the end of the day we are just looking for help minus the drama and the im better than you crowd is always here to try and shame your question

if you find a code please let us all know

church%2Blady%2B5.jpg