2018/2019 Cruises - Anyone heard any news of when they'll be announced?

chamima

• 1 month later...

I just emailed my TA.

She has the Australia/New Zealand cruises but that's all.

She always wins awards for being a top Princess TA so I imagine she'll know as soon as possible but says her Princess rep hasn't responded about when the rest of the itineraries will be released.

I just emailed my TA.

She has the Australia/New Zealand cruises but that's all.

She always wins awards for being a top Princess TA so I imagine she'll know as soon as possible but says her Princess rep hasn't responded about when the rest of the itineraries will be released.

When you say that your TA has the Australia/New Zealand cruises, does that mean she is able to book them all for the end of 2018?

I saw a PDF that had a lot of late 2018 cruises listed but there are only 3 on the Princess website and one of them says to call Princess or your TA for pricing.

When you say that your TA has the Australia/New Zealand cruises, does that mean she is able to book them all for the end of 2018?

I saw a PDF that had a lot of late 2018 cruises listed but there are only 3 on the Princess website and one of them says to call Princess or your TA for pricing.

She said she can start booking on the 26th.

Cruises go through April of 2019.

Coral on here used to get the spreadsheets ahead of time and post them...wonder if she got in trouble or changed TAs as she hasn't posted anything about these ones. :(

Nope - haven't gotten in trouble :evilsmile:. Been busy with "life" - I haven't spoken to any friends who would have them. Sorry.....

Should have also asked about timing.

Does that mean 12:01 on the 26th?

Usually it is during working day West Coast time zone. Such as 11 AM Eastern time/8 am West Coast time zone or something like that. I may be off an hour or so.

Edited by Coral

Nope - haven't gotten in trouble :evilsmile:. Been busy with "life" - I haven't spoken to any friends who would have them. Sorry.....

Good to hear you didn't get in trouble. ..but sad no one has the spreadsheet. .I so looked forward to it even if I wasn't booking anything. .and especially now that the royal is coming to California!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Guess the date of 4/26 was incorrect. I have been looking every few hours and still nothing. Want to get on the Royal or Caribbean as soon as they post, really disappointed.....Hope this will be soon....

Well it is still 4/25 in West Coast time zone.

I would check back tomorrow.

Guess the date of 4/26 was incorrect. I have been looking every few hours and still nothing. Want to get on the Royal or Caribbean as soon as they post, really disappointed.....Hope this will be soon....

Still the 25th in the UK, I think they go off California time as they're based there.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Today is the 25th! :eek: