Cruise Ship Crash

Roatan1

Maybe I should have changed the text to some neon color and a huge font, but even then, it is still not live, it is a recorded video
Correct on not being live. Man they were moving fast even with the anchor down.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe I should have changed the text to some neon color and a huge font, but even then, it is still not live, it is a recorded video

That would be helpful, thanks! lol I mistook your post for a pic, not a video. Just a click away from the truth.

My bad on saying live instead of video... anyway I posted in haste about the story. It's just crazy... must be a good story behind this one

I wonder whether MSC will compensate the businesses at the Port of Roatan for the business that they will lose due to ships like the Liberty OTS skipping scheduled calls there. They really should because the the people who live near the port depend on the tourist trade from the ships to make their livings and most of them are poor people. This could really cause some of those people to suffer.

I wonder whether MSC will compensate the businesses at the Port of Roatan for the business that they will lose due to ships like the Liberty OTS skipping scheduled calls there. They really should because the the people who live near the port depend on the tourist trade from the ships to make their livings and most of them are poor people. This could really cause some of those people to suffer.

Believe me, they are on it, An internet forum will not set precedent yet the Port of Roatan, Merchant Marine, MSC and their insurance company will all be following the guidelines set for by the Maritime industry, very unlikely MSC would try to shed any responsibility

• 3 weeks later...
Believe me, they are on it, An internet forum will not set precedent yet the Port of Roatan, Merchant Marine, MSC and their insurance company will all be following the guidelines set for by the Maritime industry, very unlikely MSC would try to shed any responsibility

Right, haha. Let’s see if they compensate me for denying me the access to one of my vacation destinations. I was on LOS and was to be docked on the pier they damaged the next day.

Right, haha. Let’s see if they compensate me for denying me the access to one of my vacation destinations. I was on LOS and was to be docked on the pier they damaged the next day.

Both ships owned by same parent company, they certainly would not pay passengers for missing a port, read the fine print when you book the trip

Any updates of the the dock?

Are ships tendering?

Have ships been skipping Roatan?

As far as I know, Liberty only missed going there the day after it happened. Liberty was there as scheduled the next cruise to Roatan. Not sure when Allure will be going back due to the size of the ship tying to the pier.