I hate shrek !

I highly doubt you will encounter Shrek on the ship unless its the main parade or set times in the compass. I want to have sushi with the penguins:D

I don't see the big deal. I happen to like Shrek.

I agree with you. I don't think there will be an overwhelming presense of Dream Works characters. Like you said, the main parade and perhaps the kids area. I think it makes it more fun.

I agree with you. I don't think there will be an overwhelming presense of Dream Works characters. Like you said, the main parade and perhaps the kids area. I think it makes it more fun.

I agree, too. I don't think the character presence will be noticed much by those who choose not to go out of their way to see the characters.

Except . . . it is annoying that Shrek has to swing onto the screen every single @!&*^$ time you open their website, and you can't do anything else until you close that little window. :o

I am so sick of the green sob swinging across the Royal Caribbean website.

It was cute the first week. into month 3, not so cute.

It was not even cute the first week for me!

Makes me want to practice skeet shooting on that green bugger!:p

I also concur that it really causes hangups now and again. My mouse can't click close fast enough!

I highly doubt you will encounter Shrek on the ship unless its the main parade or set times in the compass. I want to have sushi with the penguins:D

I don't see the big deal. I happen to like Shrek.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/04/1664341/royal-caribbean-cruise-lines-and.html

"The seeds for the latest partnership were planted about a year ago, Katzenberg said, when a friend introduced him to Richard D. Fain, chairman and chief executive of the cruise line's parent company.

``I was just so intrigued by our first encounter that I got on the plane and flew down to Miami a week or so later,'' Katzenberg said. In November, the basics of the partnership already in place, Katzenberg and his creative team were on Oasis's inaugural sailing.

``Everywhere we turned there seemed to be an opportunity to create an interaction between our characters and the ship.''

Archived