SakeDad Update

SakeDad

Well HELLO, HELLO!!!! Yes, it's been a long time since I've posted but as I have so many friends here on the HAL board I felt I needed to update you.

I have a new job! I just returned from the Disney Dream where I am now a Stage Manager. :D I was there from Apr 24-June 21 and absolutely LOVED it!! I am due to go to the Wonder sometime in August or Sept to do the Mex Riv. For those that remember my Eurodam new build experiences I'm sure you are surprised I went back to the high seas. But Disney seemed like a good choice as entertainment is there main focus. I was a bit scared but by the end of the first week I knew I had made the right decision.

Clearly DCL is very different from HAL but I was extremely proud of the product and shows we delivered. I look forward to a long career with DCL and wanted you all to know I'm back to cruisng and happier than ever!

I'll be happy to answer any questions I can as long as they are allowed by CC and DCL.

Happy cruisng to all!:p

Nathan

Hey, Congratulations, Nathan! I know your first love is the theater and I am pleased that you are having a positive experience with DCL. So, tell me if you can, what is Mickey really like??? ;)

Congratulations! I wondered what had happened to you, as you seemed to be a regular on these boards. Sometimes people just wander off never to return - it's nice to hear you're happy on DCL; enjoy your position with them doing what you love most.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We thought about you when we went to the shows on the Eurodam this past month; wondered what you were doing these days. I'm so glad you've landed in a compatible spot; DCL's gain is HAL's loss, I'd say!

Nathan, having sailed with you on the E'dam, we remember your experience. :eek:

We returned from an Alaskan cruise on the Wonder recently. We expected the entertainment to be excellent, but we were still blown away by the quality compared to HAL.

Congratulations on the new gig!!!

Nathan,

So nice to hear from you again! It has been ages. Sadly, people move in and out and we lose track -- seems like just a couple of months ago that you were surprising your mother with the suite. And I was looking at your terrific photos!

Please do keep in touch, and tell us all that they let you (or even more, if you can get away with it! :D)

How is Sake?

Cheers,

Dave

Hi, Nathan

Any chance you'll be on the Disney Magic out of Galveston in late 2012? If so, we might see you onboard!

B

There's a very good chance as I'm about to go the the Wonder and eventually will be leaning all the ships and shows so I can swing and fill-in whenever needed on any of the ships.:D

There's a very good chance as I'm about to go the the Wonder and eventually will be leaning all the ships and shows so I can swing and fill-in whenever needed on any of the ships.:D

If we book the Magic, we'll look for you. But, it would be great if you keep us posted on your assignments.

Congratulations.

B

Well HELLO, HELLO!!!! Yes, it's been a long time since I've posted but as I have so many friends here on the HAL board I felt I needed to update you.

I have a new job! I just returned from the Disney Dream where I am now a Stage Manager. :D I was there from Apr 24-June 21 and absolutely LOVED it!! I am due to go to the Wonder sometime in August or Sept to do the Mex Riv. For those that remember my Eurodam new build experiences I'm sure you are surprised I went back to the high seas. But Disney seemed like a good choice as entertainment is there main focus. I was a bit scared but by the end of the first week I knew I had made the right decision.

Clearly DCL is very different from HAL but I was extremely proud of the product and shows we delivered. I look forward to a long career with DCL and wanted you all to know I'm back to cruisng and happier than ever!

I'll be happy to answer any questions I can as long as they are allowed by CC and DCL.

Happy cruisng to all!:p

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

This is LaVonna, Shannon and Paige from the Monarch. We remember you. We are going on the Oasis in September and we are all very excited. I am so excited about your new job. So impressive. Hope all is well with you.

If we book the Magic, we'll look for you. But, it would be great if you keep us posted on your assignments.

Congratulations.

B

I'll absolutely post here when I get my new contract dates! Hope to see all my friends on the high seas!:D

Hi Nathan,

This is LaVonna, Shannon and Paige from the Monarch. We remember you. We are going on the Oasis in September and we are all very excited. I am so excited about your new job. So impressive. Hope all is well with you.

Hey gals!!! I know you'll have a terrific time!

Archived