It's been a rough week. Post what you LIKE about Princess!

DeloreanGirl

1. The passengers....I find more "go with the flow" types on Princess than anywhere else

2. The crew...always polite and many times downright friendly

3. My favorite wine was discovered on Princess - Danzetta Pinot Grigio...yummmmm

4. Variety of activities...I travel with my parents and I can spend one on one time with each...Dad and I like movies and lectures, Mom likes Bingo and sunbathing - for me, a perfect mix :)

5. I don't have to drive!!!

6. Sea Days - need I say more!!!

No kidding?! Do share! :D

Aw, I would love to but don't want to hijack this thread, lol. Let's just say, I wasn't looking for a husband at the ripe old age of 50, but I found my sole mate. He did have to move half way across the country to marry me, though. :p

What a wonderful thread!

International Cafe

Someone else making the bed...and smiling about it!

Someone else cooking and cleaning up...and smiling while they do it!

Great itineraries - Our next Princess cruise is aNorwegian Fjords and Iceland itinerary.

Supervised Activities that teens enjoy

Everything!

Have had only the best of sevice and itineraries while cruising 9 times with Princess. Can't say the same for the other lines we sailed on before becoming such ardent Princess fans ! Any minor problems we just that...minor... and always dealt with in a profession and satisfactory manner by Princess reps.

Things I like about Princess (that other lines don't have)...

Itineraries!

I was a loyal Royal until it came time to look for a Med cruise for the summer of 2011. Nobody else could come close to the Greek Isles itinerary on Princess. Croatia, Turkey, Italy, and six Greek islands. Wow!

I'd say the Panraven photo books and the buy 4 get one free, buy 3 get one free... photo coupon, but I understand the Panraven books aren't available any more :confused:

I really enjoy many of the things that have already been posted on here, such as the fact that they let you bring some wine on board that you can enjoy in your room/balcony. Something I haven't seen anyone else post is the passenger laundromats. DH and I love to travel light, and the passenger laundromats allow us to do so. And finally, the free Internet time for those who have achieved Platinum or greater status. It is a great way to keep in touch with family, especially if you are worried about any problems that may be going on at home. An email from home saying all is well, and we can continue to enjoy our cruise without any worries.

All of the above, as well as the embarkation (ground) staff, esp. Ft. Lauderdale staff, at getting people checked in and on the ship in record time, for the number of folks their dealing with, and almost daily!

I love that Princess doesn't worry about being "like the others". They stay unique and that is what I appreciate the most. I always feel like I am coming home again. They set up small intimate areas so we don't get that "lost in the crowd" feeling. They don't worry about ice skaking rinks, ice bars, barely clothed dancers, crazy night life, and getting too big so that you lose the feeling of being on the ocean. That's why we keep coming back. We have sea days to just relax and appreciate the break away for daily stresses, great beach days at Princess Cay, wonderful itineraries so we have choices to see new things, afternoon teas, and quite pool areas. I don't feel like just one of the crowd. Sure there are things that aren't perfect but my home isn't perfect either. I do know from experience that they are quick to resolve in any instance I have had to request intervention. Can't wait to go back - just a few more weeks!!!!

I love the decor on Princess ships

I love the aft pool and deck space on the Grand Class ships

I love all the dining venues to choose from and the access to food at just about anytime you could possibly want it.

I love their drink prices. Better than prices here in Southern California

I too think they have great customer service

I love the deck parties that they have

I love their pastas

I love Crooner's Martini Bar and all the varieties of martinis

I love their itineraries. It is why I started cruising Princess after having been a Royal Caribbean cruiser in the 90's

I too love the double cruise credit for solo cruisers which I've done a couple of times

:):):):):)

I just remembered a couple of things I failed to mention on my previous post.

1. The promenade deck that goes all the around to the tip of the bow. (with a few steps along the way) We used that position at the very bow during whale watching on our Alaska cruise. I know that not all the Princess ships have that feature, but some do and I know of no other line that does! It is an amazing place to spend time when cruising through or along interesting places. And "I am the king of the world" :cool:

2. Their small ships.. Our Tahiti cruise on the (now) Ocean Princess was amazing. A ship with 675 passengers has a different feel than a big ship. The best part is that the cruises offered by Princess on their small ships are quite affordable compared to the other "small ship" lines.

Archived