"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Mark, don't forget you're on vacation! Have a nice relaxing evening and sleep well tonight You are doing a fabulous commentary and your pictures (as usual) are fantastic! Thank you!

Garry

Thanks Garry. . . You are a doll ;)

I think I owe you a Martini. . .

I need to get more than 3 hrs sleep tonight:o

Radio

;);)

Radio, I sure hope you are not getting sick!!! You mentioned you were not feeling well and very tired....please get some well needed rest. :)

As much as we are hanging on every word and beautiful picture, we don't want to see you down and out!!! :eek:

Your orders are to get some soup, maybe some tea...or Starbucks...and call it a night and call us in the morning!!

Enjoy your evening!!!

Thanks Garry. . . You are a doll ;)

I think I owe you a Martini. . .

I need to get more than 3 hrs sleep tonight:o

Radio

;);)

Yes you do sir. The Boss sends her love and best wishes for an uneventful remainder of the trip. Hopefully all your troubles will pass.

Don't forget you have another trip planned soon.

I keep going back and forth, cant decide if this virtual cruise is good for me or bad for me!

I havent been on a cruise since last summer! Terrible when life is chock full of too-busy-to-cruise stuff! Really.

Have to change that!

Love all your pictures, Radio.

:)

Oh darn. I hoped your Freedom Nov. cruise would be mine also on Nov. 18th so I could finally cruise with the famous Radio. But it appears you're cruising with Ken on Nov. 11th right?

I'll be getting on as you're exiting, drat!:( Oh, well, I'll really be glued to your review in November!

Radio, sorry you weren't feeling too well today. I hope a good night's sleep is the script you need to feeling better. So glad you got your SB Via!!!!

I don't quite understand that evac tube, it looks scary!!! Is it to get into the life boats??? At your life boat drill did you wear your life vests and go out on deck or was it just done in the common areas?

If you ever have a chance to check it out, i'm curious as to whether the aft cabin balconies are larger like they are on Explorer, etc. Thanks.

Sleep well and feel better.

Cheryl

Radio, sorry you weren't feeling too well today. I hope a good night's sleep is the script you need to feeling better. So glad you got your SB Via!!!!

I don't quite understand that evac tube, it looks scary!!! Is it to get into the life boats??? At your life boat drill did you wear your life vests and go out on deck or was it just done in the common areas?

If you ever have a chance to check it out, i'm curious as to whether the aft cabin balconies are larger like they are on Explorer, etc. Thanks.

Cheryl

Cheryl, I don't think the aft balconys are large like they are on the Explorer.

Patty

Oh darn. I hoped your Freedom Nov. cruise would be mine also on Nov. 18th so I could finally cruise with the famous Radio. But it appears you're cruising with Ken on Nov. 11th right?

I'll be getting on as you're exiting, drat!:( Oh, well, I'll really be glued to your review in November!

May 11th, and then November 4th.....i think....(they're the same as mine...pretty bad when i can't think when i am cruising next!) just change your november to the week before!

Cheryl

yes, the evac tube looks, uh, weird...

Radio...loved the photos...seems like there may be a few things in St Kitts that are new......glad you had a nice day, albeit abbreviated...

hope you're feeling better in the AM.....

and super that you found your VIAs!

Good morning Radio I know you mentioned your Connection Party was well attended. Can you tell me what time and where it was? We are boarding as you depart and our CC group has been trying to plan activities. Also do they still have the drinks of the day at the bars? Once again thank you for doing this "LIVE" report. Loving every mintute of it. Please enjoy the reminder of your cruise, and again a big thank you!!!!!;):);) Lynn

You're right Meg, got the date wrong. Unfortunately, the November cruise is a family thing and the grandkids can only go on the 18th:( Guess I'll have to wait to cruise with Radio.

He is probably in the Hidaway having coffee this morning...oh how I wish I were with 'im!

Good morning everyone. . .

Welcome to Day 7 of “LIVE” from Celebrity Silhouette ! We pulled into the harbor just as the sun was coming up. . .We gad to turn around in this very narrow basin so we could dock at the Passenger Terminal.

We are actually docked in Castries, St. Lucia and I am told that this port can hold 3 cruise ships at one. . . I would like to see that. (Someone showed me a photo of that, and I would love to see it again)Today we should be the only ship here. . .

I am not going to spend a lot of time with a long post due to many things that I have on my plate today. . . So here are a few pics of our arrival into Castries, St. Lucia.

Thanks for the nice comments. . . (and the get well wishes!)

Radio

A Caribbean Sunrise was peaking through the curtain this morning. . .

G1.JPG

The sun is coming up strong this morning

G2.JPG

I don’t think that this is a residence. . .But it would be cool if it was. . .

G3.JPG

A small beach next to St Lucia Music School

G4.JPG

The planes have been landing and taking off overhead. . .since we pulled

into the Harbor. . .

G5.JPG

We will dock here at the Cruise Passenger Terminal

G10.JPG

Good morning Radio I know you mentioned your Connection Party was well attended. Can you tell me what time and where it was? We are boarding as you depart and our CC group has been trying to plan activities. Also do they still have the drinks of the day at the bars? Once again thank you for doing this "LIVE" report. Loving every mintute of it. Please enjoy the reminder of your cruise, and again a big thank you!!!! Lynn

It was at 10:30AM in the Sky Lounge (DECK 14) The drinks of the day are mentioned in the daily Celebrity Today guides. . .

Thanks for the nice comments. . .

Radio

;);)

Radio, Your pictures are wonderful!!! I loved St. Kitts - I thought it was a beautiful island and would like to return there one day!

We have not been to St. Lucia so looking forward to some photos from there as well.

We were lucky enough to be eating dinner at the lawn grill when the concert was going on so we got to see while we ate.

Thanks again for all the wonderful photos and reviews.

Patty

Patty,

Stealing this thread for a minute-----You would love St. Lucia, beautiful, especially the area around the Pitons.

Radio - I've been following your live review, as I did Oasis. Really enjoying it. Hope you are feeling better today.

You had asked about 3 ships at the port of Castries. Here's what Google Maps looks like. They are not all three at the cruise terminal.

stlucia.png

Have a great day!

Hi Radio,

Google Offers has a $10 Starbuck gift card for just $5...So get on your internet and save some money. You are always such a good communicator I thought I would return the favor and let you know Google had this deal today.

Ken

Archived