Refurbished Summit/Infinity OV 3112 - 3144 Pictures

sarahc78

When you go this this facebook photo, click on the "Back to Album" link under the Celebrity Summit title. If you find the photo shown in the album, there are 3 other photos of the room right around it.

Is this Celebrity's facebook page?

Thank-you for the path to see the other pictures. It did clear up one thing that I was asking about. The picture that has the TV shows a connecting room door and the bed is still on the side wall not under the window.

We did a cabin crawl on Infinity a few weeks ago and one of the regular OV cabins on deck 2 (not these on deck 3) had the bed under the window.

It would be a shame to block the view of these larger window.

Thank-you for the path to see the other pictures. It did clear up one thing that I was asking about. The picture that has the TV shows a connecting room door and the bed is still on the side wall not under the window.

We did a cabin crawl on Infinity a few weeks ago and one of the regular OV cabins on deck 2 (not these on deck 3) had the bed under the window.

It would be a shame to block the view of these larger window.

Not all of them are connecting. You have to check the deck plans.

Not all of them are connecting. You have to check the deck plans.

Yes, I had looked at the plans on Infinity. The first 2 and the last 7 were not connecting but I had been avoiding them thinking that the door wouldn't allow the headboard to be on the side walls.

Thank you for posting the picture of Summit's Cat. 6 Plaza decks cabin #3114.:) I was so impressed that I upgraded to that cabin from a inside.:D That window is something else!:eek:I am just thrilled that I was able to book it!:cool:

Thank you for posting the picture of Summit's Cat. 6 Plaza decks cabin #3114.:) I was so impressed that I upgraded to that cabin from a inside.:D That window is something else!:eek:I am just thrilled that I was able to book it!:cool:

Awesome! Congrats on the upgrade! I will be sure to take plenty of pictures of my Grammy's room and then post them on our return ;)

does anyone know if the bathrooms were redone? I saw someone on here asked and I have searched. family that has been on celebrity said some of the ships had been redone to the dome showers.

These staterooms and all the ones on Deck 11 are brand new staterooms, so no redoing needed. On Summit they are only around 5 months old so they would be in pretty good shape.

One question I would have is do they have the glass enclosed showers vs. the shower curtain.

I would also like to know about the shower in these new cabins. One interesting thing I noticed in the picture, there is a standard size nite table next to the bed. Many of the newer ship cabins have a nite table that will not even fit a small clock if the telephone is on top of it.

Thank you so much Sarah for starting the thread! I asked it before but I didn't really know how to word it. I was hoping I could see a photo before we sailed, but too late. Now thinking of booking it for next year. I'm wondering how the noise is from Rendezvous.

Thank you Simon for posting the FB pic.

Wine-O, looking forward to your photos when you get back!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I think these new staterooms on Deck 3 look great. I booked stateroom 3132 on the Celebrity Constellation for next year. According to the deck plans, this is not a connecting stateroom (so, I shouldn't have to worry about noise).

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

I just got off Summit this morning. We were in 3112, and I must say FANTASTIC!!!

I was a little concerned about service after reading some of the reviews of previous repositioning and Bermuda sailings, but I must say both the Stateroom Attendant and his Assistant were "top shelf." The service was some of the best we've ever had on Celebrity. We didn't know what to expect since we normally go CC or AQ and booked this Oceanview at the last minute.

Looking at the deck plans, I was a little worried about booking 3112 because of the proximity to the Ladies Room. I envisioned hearing toilets flush all thru the night, but that was not the case -- there seemed to be a barrier in between the two sections of the ship. All the cabins are sectioned off from the rest of the ship/conference room areas. Very little foot traffic in the area other than those who were living there and heading toward the aft elevators to the dining area.

From what I've seen of some of the cabins when the stateroom doors were opened, all the beds were alternating from the left or the right bulkhead. There was no bump out like the S-Class cabins.

As luck would have it, 3112 appeared to be the largest of all the staterooms because of the configuration. All the other staterooms you entered facing the starboard side with the bathroom either on the left or right side and the closets on the other side as you entered. With 3112, the door was facing forward, so when you entered, the bathroom was straight ahead, then you turned into the rest of the cabin. There was even a little storage area to the left as you entered the cabin where we kept a couple of beach chairs and a beach umbrella. There were also 2 golf umbrellas which we didn't need because we had 3 sunny days.

Not a lot of shelf space in the bathroom so we had to keep the majority of toiletries under the sink. There were just two small shelves in which one of them had a large container of cottonballs/q-tips.

Shower had a curtain and was average size, the width of the bathroom, and the shower head was great and removable from its cradle. It was very nice.

Since the Elite breakfast was held in Normandie, it right across from us on the other side of the ship. Excellent location to the mid-ship elevators.

As with anything new, there were a few minor problems which they fixed immediately. One, the door jamb was very tight so we had to pull the door to close it. They fixed that right away when I called. Also, the room thermostat needed a fix as we lowered it all the way down and the room was in the mid to upper 70's. Once they fixed it, we had to readjust it to keep from freezing.

I just got off Summit this morning. We were in 3112, and I must say FANTASTIC!!!

I was a little concerned about service after reading some of the reviews of previous repositioning and Bermuda sailings, but I must say both the Stateroom Attendant and his Assistant were "top shelf." The service was some of the best we've ever had on Celebrity. We didn't know what to expect since we normally go CC or AQ and booked this Oceanview at the last minute.

Looking at the deck plans, I was a little worried about booking 3112 because of the proximity to the Ladies Room. I envisioned hearing toilets flush all thru the night, but that was not the case -- there seemed to be a barrier in between the two sections of the ship. All the cabins are sectioned off from the rest of the ship/conference room areas. Very little foot traffic in the area other than those who were living there and heading toward the aft elevators to the dining area.

From what I've seen of some of the cabins when the stateroom doors were opened, all the beds were alternating from the left or the right bulkhead. There was no bump out like the S-Class cabins.

As luck would have it, 3112 appeared to be the largest of all the staterooms because of the configuration. All the other staterooms you entered facing the starboard side with the bathroom either on the left or right side and the closets on the other side as you entered. With 3112, the door was facing forward, so when you entered, the bathroom was straight ahead, then you turned into the rest of the cabin. There was even a little storage area to the left as you entered the cabin where we kept a couple of beach chairs and a beach umbrella. There were also 2 golf umbrellas which we didn't need because we had 3 sunny days.

Not a lot of shelf space in the bathroom so we had to keep the majority of toiletries under the sink. There were just two small shelves in which one of them had a large container of cottonballs/q-tips.

Shower had a curtain and was average size, the width of the bathroom, and the shower head was great and removable from its cradle. It was very nice.

Since the Elite breakfast was held in Normandie, it right across from us on the other side of the ship. Excellent location to the mid-ship elevators.

As with anything new, there were a few minor problems which they fixed immediately. One, the door jamb was very tight so we had to pull the door to close it. They fixed that right away when I called. Also, the room thermostat needed a fix as we lowered it all the way down and the room was in the mid to upper 70's. Once they fixed it, we had to readjust it to keep from freezing.

Hi..thanks for the update:)...would you say the bathroom was

clean? (inside the shower)...I am fine with a shower curtain:D

just curious about these new cabins and the cleanliness of the

bathroom..showers, floors?

Hi..thanks for the update:)...would you say the bathroom was

clean? (inside the shower)...I am fine with a shower curtain:D

just curious about these new cabins and the cleanliness of the

bathroom..showers, floors?

Very clean, squeeky clean, like brand new. :D

I would equate these Oceanviews as the most desirable like the C1's for balconies the M-Class.

Thanks for the information on your cabin. We are in 3134 on the Sept wine cruise. After reading your post, I am thinking of trying to change to 3112. I am trying to visualize 3112 cabin configuration from your description & was wondering if you lost any closet space? Also did you hear much noise from the public areas above? One more question -- from the deck plan it looks like there are doors to enter the area from both the front and back by the aft elevators, is that really the case? Thanks, Shirley

Thanks for the information on your cabin. We are in 3134 on the Sept wine cruise. After reading your post, I am thinking of trying to change to 3112. I am trying to visualize 3112 cabin configuration from your description & was wondering if you lost any closet space? Also did you hear much noise from the public areas above? One more question -- from the deck plan it looks like there are doors to enter the area from both the front and back by the aft elevators, is that really the case? Thanks, Shirley

There were 2 sets of double fire doors at the front and the back by the aft elevators/stairs. It was virtually impossible to hear any noise from the public areas.

As you walked back from the public areas to the cabins, when you enter thru the double fire doors, straight ahead would be cabins 3114/3116 with the rest of the cabins down the hallway to your right. You have to turn to your left and walk straight ahead to the cabin door in 3112. Basically, you have the extra room in the cabin that is the size of the passageway because once you enter the room, the bathroom is straight ahead. You did not lose any closet space at all. We had 2 doors for hanging and one door for about 6-7 drawers/safe/shelf.

There was a large overstuffed chair by the window area - no sofa.

If you can get 3112, go for it.

Edited by Wine-O

There were 2 sets of double fire doors at the front and the back by the aft elevators/stairs. It was virtually impossible to hear any noise from the public areas.

As you walked back from the public areas to the cabins, when you enter thru the double fire doors, straight ahead would be cabins 3114/3116 with the rest of the cabins down the hallway to your right. You have to turn to your left and walk straight ahead to the cabin door in 3112. Basically, you have the extra room in the cabin that is the size of the passageway because once you enter the room, the bathroom is straight ahead. You did not lose any closet space at all. We had 2 doors for hanging and one door for about 6-7 drawers/safe/shelf.

There was a large overstuffed chair by the window area - no sofa.

If you can get 3112, go for it.

I got it!! Thanks so much for both your information and your excellent description of the layout. Shirley

I got it!! Thanks so much for both your information and your excellent description of the layout. Shirley

Congrats. You will be very happy with this stateroom. We did the wine cruise back in 2010, and it was a lot of fun.