Princess meet and greet procedure

CRUISEADIK

You've gotten some good response, Alaskanb. The only thing I can add is that you invite some of the entertainers. The magician was so much fun at ours, and it's easy to figure out who yours will likely be by reading reviews.

At our M&G, the ship's physician was so much fun. Personable and willing to tell stories without specifics ... had a great sense of humor!

Have fun!

You've gotten some good response, Alaskanb. The only thing I can add is that you invite some of the entertainers. The magician was so much fun at ours, and it's easy to figure out who yours will likely be by reading reviews.

At our M&G, the ship's physician was so much fun. Personable and willing to tell stories without specifics ... had a great sense of humor!

Have fun!

Thanks --good ideas.

• 4 months later...

I always invite the officers to attend our M & G but it's a crap shoot if they attend. My last M & G on the Island in September for a Panama Canal cruise, I had 2 events, the only person that attended was the Cruise Director. I have letters made up which I leave at the pursers desk when I board plus I invite the ships photographer to attend 30 minutes after the start of our meeting. A great way to have a photo of your group.

Tom:)

• 3 months later...
Does anyone have a contact for the Crown Princess? I've done lots of Meet and greet's on HAL, but it's been a long time since I've done one on Princess! Thank you!

Karen

If you call the Emerald # in post #181 they will get you to the correct person.

Does anyone have a contact for the Crown Princess? I've done lots of Meet and greet's on HAL, but it's been a long time since I've done one on Princess! Thank you!

Karen

Reach out to Jan James at jjames@princesscruises.com. She's the onboard rep for several Princess ships. If she doesn't take care of Crown, I'm sure she can tell you who does.

Have fun!

One addition - the person contacting Princess to arrange this must be the one who booked the cruise with Princess Cruises. That is, if you booked directly then you can contact them directly. If you booked through a TA then the TA must be the person to contact them.

They will want to know how many people will be attending - arrange this through your Roll Call.

FYI....If I made my reservation through a T/A I still contact Princess directly and they handle everything. Here's something else I've done to bring more people that have signed up and that is to create a flyer with the words "Reminder" on the flyer and leave it at everyone's stateroom. I've found that this helps in the attendance.

Tom:)

Maybe someone will post an updated list. :)

Stacey Anderson has been assisting with our upcoming Royal Princess Roll Call but informs me that beginning June 1st Craig Blish will be assuming the Group Onboard Services Coordinator spot for this ship.

Edited by kcfoxy

Stacey Anderson has been assisting with our upcoming Royal Princess Roll Call but informs me that beginning June 1st Craig Blish will be assuming the Group Onboard Services Coordinator spot for this ship.

Thanks, I know most of the lists that are around are fairly old,w e need a new one. :)

Here's a list that I have with the Princess contact people for the ships, especially if you're planning a M & G.

If people know of any changes you can copy the current list and make changes and repost the list.

My list is a few years old so any updates will be helpful to everyone.

Tom😎

Tom,

This is from last October.

Jenny Streeck

Sapphire, Grand

(661) 284-4444

jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Berna Grayr

Ruby & Coral

(661) 284-4448

bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Stacey Anderson

Royal, Sun, Dawn

(661) 284-4333

sanderson@princesscruises.com

Lawrence Andrada

Regal & Diamond

(661) 284 4445

landrada@princesscruises.com

Rosanne Pennucci

Emerald & Island

(661) 284 4443

rpennucci@princesscruises.com

Jodi Rudolph

Crown & Star

(661) 284 4450

jrudolph@princesscruises.com

Jan James

Golden, Ocean, Pacific

(661) 284-4452

jjames@princesscruises.com

Coleen Reyes

Caribbean & Sea

(661) 284-4447

creyes@princesscruises.com

Diana Hall

Supervisor, Onboard Services,

Charters, Large groups, Incentives,

(661) 284-4449

dhall@princesscruises.com

Marisa Sanders*special diets/Place order for distilled water/baby food

dietaryrequest@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4450

• 4 months later...

Just to let you know how princess handles the M & G. They provide a venue and that's it. I put one together for our cruise on the Coral Princess on 10-28-15 and they don't provide anything but the venue but are more than willing to give you a price list for anything you might want but it isn't free. Unlike RCCL who really know how to take care of the cruise critic people meet and greet parties. I will post the price list below that was emailed to me by Ms. Grayr, the princess point of contact for M & G on the coral princess. Can you say cheap.

A cocktail party option list 0315.pdf

Edited by tyler6597

• 3 months later...