Bon Voyage Krazy Kruizers

erewhon

Thank you.

Yes -- we leave on Tuesday for the airport hotel for early morning flights to Seattle.

We are doing the 14 day Amsterdam cruise.

Bon Voyage, Yonnie! I hope you and DH have a wonderful cruise....

Thank you.

Yes -- we leave on Tuesday for the airport hotel for early morning flights to Seattle.

We are doing the 14 day Amsterdam cruise.

IIRC you were hesitant about doing an Alaska cruise, so I'm glad you chose this 14 day itinerary. We absolutely loved it when we took the inaugural cruise in May of 2010. Being able to visit ports not usually visited on an Alaska cruise was one of the highlights. And the scenery is spectacular. I know you'll have a fantastic time so I'm looking forward to your report when you return.

May you have sunny days and smooth sailing.

IIRC you were hesitant about doing an Alaska cruise, so I'm glad you chose this 14 day itinerary. We absolutely loved it when we took the inaugural cruise in May of 2010. Being able to visit ports not usually visited on an Alaska cruise was one of the highlights. And the scenery is spectacular. I know you'll have a fantastic time so I'm looking forward to your report when you return.

May you have sunny days and smooth sailing.

We did this cruise last year and loved it so much that when we got home -- we booked it again.

Hesitant because this year I have to use a walker/rollator.

And then I read how fewer porters there are in Seattle at the pier and now no free shuttle bus in Kodiak.

Bon Voyage! Smooth sailing & may the sun shine the whole time:). There was a shortage of long shormen (porters) as well in Vancouver on June 10 in the disembarkation room. The HAL staff was wonderful in helping me but were not really allowed to lift and handle baggage, let alone push the cart. I had wheelchair disembark & ended up having to hobble & push my own cart. Not a porter in site. Don't know what the problem was.

Archived