cc home page, anyone go there any longer?

dr.dawg

hi, since cc 'improved' its home page, i don't begin there any more; i just go straight to the message boards. fast flashes of 'topics,' etc. don't interest me. once in a while the 'poll.' but otherwise, just to be boards. how does anyone else here react to the new 'home page.' and, of course, HAPPY NEW YEAR. father doug

I haven't seen it. My computer has the HAL forum URL set in my "favorites", so I come directly here.

When I want to check other forums I use the "jump" feature at the lower right corner of this page.

Everything else is extraneous as far as I'm concerned. Now, if only those extraneous "announcements" and "stickies" could only be reduced, too....

I very very seldom go to the CC Home Page. I think I might have been there once in the past year, and then it was only to see the new changes made to it.

It is easier in my opinion to navigate the new Home Page of CC, but I have no need to go there because I keep both the HAL Board and the Disabled Cruise Travel Book Marked and the HAL board is the first place I come:)

If I want to write a review, I just click on the Notice: IRL_Joanie, just back from your cruise?....... So again, no need to visit the home page.

Joanie

hi, since cc 'improved' its home page, i don't begin there any more; i just go straight to the message boards. fast flashes of 'topics,' etc. don't interest me. once in a while the 'poll.' but otherwise, just to be boards. how does anyone else here react to the new 'home page.' and, of course, HAPPY NEW YEAR. father doug

No, not since the "improvements". I've bookmarked the message boards and rarely, if ever, look at the home page anymore.

It's been a long time, if ever, when I started at the home page. As soon as I type a "b" into the address bar (for boards.cruisecritic.com), my cache gives me a lot of options including the forums I typically visit (HAL,Crystal,Cunard,Royal). I'll usually start with the choice that says "viewsubscriptions" and work from there.

Roy

Archived