Concierge E-mails

can someone please share the email for Allure concierge?

Thanks

[noparse]AL_Concierge01@rccl.com[/noparse] and [noparse]AL_Concierge02@rccl.com[/noparse]

Edited by clarea

I received an email around a week out for our NoS cruise. I asked for a couple of things and was told that they would be handled once we got on the ship. I backed off. He was right. Everything got done as we needed it on the ship. I was the anxious one.

I think the exception would be the cabana. I'd email to see if you can get an answer on the cabana only and leave the other requests out of it. Those can wait until you're on the ship and allow the concierge to focus on 1 thing which is the most important at this point.

And as another pointed out, this isn't a personal servant. This is a person who is trying to fulfill the requests of many currently and prioritizing those on the ship now. Allow him or her to prioritize yours and get you that cabana.

First time on FOS we never received an Email from the concierge but were still able to book a cabana at Barefoot beach after we boarded. Since then, Willie has Emailed us 4 days prior to the cruise. No idea if there is a set date, just glad to hear from him !

We have a cruise on the Freedom in 4 weeks. I emailed the Conceirge a while ago and the response I got was that they would email me 4 days prior to the cruise. I have my fingers crossed that it will happen.

Are you on the May 26 FOS ? The concierge is Willie, he should send you an Email 4 days prior, just like you were told.

First cruise, got the generic email about a week out.

second cruise.. same ship, same concierge , hell same cabin.. nothing. and it wasn't like he never remembered us once on board either.

If I get one for my September cruise, ( new ship, new concierge) then yay.

if not, is it really that big of a deal? I guess if there was something I absolutely had to have taken care of, I'd be the proactive one and email them a week out.

Our last was on Navigator and it was the only time we didn't get the email. I chalked it up to Diamonds in December. Once on the ship, we literally never spoke to the concierge once. The two times we went into the lounge, the place was jamming. We avoided it after that.

Sailing in 5 days on Grandeur in the RFS and haven't heard from the concierge. I'm concerned because she's newly in Baltimore after relocating and has a new concierge. I want to reserve a cabana on Coco Cay. I'm sure she's overwhelmed but I'm getting worried. Should I email her? Do you know the email for the Grandeur concierge?

Never been on a short cruise however the pre-cruise email from the Concierge is hit or miss. Some send them, some don´t. Actually I think Concierge Service is listed as onboard benefit and not pre-cruise. So not being contacted would be in line with Advertising.

I just received an email from the concierge onboard the Oasis (we sail in 6 days).

I was surprised that it indicated that both the "over the water" and "waterfront" cabanas at Labadee were "NOT AVAILABLE".

The only ones listed as available were "Hilltop" and "Standard".

It was my desire to reply ASAP when the email came so that I could get an over the water one, but apparently others were able to book them before the email even went out.

BTW - I had emailed the Concierge about 3 months in advance, and again 4 weeks ago... with no reply. So, it's not like I did not give the the old college try!!

Tom

Sailing in 5 days on Grandeur in the RFS and haven't heard from the concierge. I'm concerned because she's newly in Baltimore after relocating and has a new concierge. I want to reserve a cabana on Coco Cay. I'm sure she's overwhelmed but I'm getting worried. Should I email her? Do you know the email for the Grandeur concierge?

GR_Concierge@rccl.com (there is an underscore "_" between GR and Concierge.

I just received an email from the concierge onboard the Oasis (we sail in 6 days).

I was surprised that it indicated that both the "over the water" and "waterfront" cabanas at Labadee were "NOT AVAILABLE".

The only ones listed as available were "Hilltop" and "Standard".

It was my desire to reply ASAP when the email came so that I could get an over the water one, but apparently others were able to book them before the email even went out.

BTW - I had emailed the Concierge about 3 months in advance, and again 4 weeks ago... with no reply. So, it's not like I did not give the the old college try!!

Tom

Hi Tom, I know this is near-and-dear to your heart: did you get an answer about a fan?? ;)

Hi Tom, I know this is near-and-dear to your heart: did you get an answer about a fan?? ;)

In my reply to the email from the Concierge (sent within two minutes of its arrival) I did make that inquiry... Now to see if they will reply back to me! :)

Tom

DW and I have sailed in GS and OS and have another cruise booked for Dec in an OS.

We have never received an email from the concierge. However, whenever I have had a problem , I've been able to get it resolved promptly through the concierge.

Happy sailing. Relax. Have fun. Leave the stress behind. Cruising is a great way to travel. :D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We don't leave it for chance, I email 14 days before the cruise sailing date. Otherwise what you are requesting may be booked up already. Or they come back with the reply check with me once you get on the ship. That isn't good enough, email ahead of time don't wait for them to email you.

Jimbo:)