Celebrity Website Issues (Several Threads Merged)

Aloha 1

I have never had a major issue with their website. I am not saying there isn't an issue for a lot of people, but for me using Firefox things seem ok for the most part.

The only two issues I have run across are :

-If you have two reservations, you have to make sure you click on exit this reservation before looking at the other. Otherwise shore excursions and booked extras don't seem to show up right.

-Second is their stupid mobile site on my iPhone. If I click a link from a Google search etc. it totally just brings me to their mobile home page. Yes there is a link to view full site from there, but if I was following a specific link it was now lost.

Edited by 2OldTravelers

No problems for me either.

I have booked with a ta and I can see everything that I need.

Good luck

I love celebrity and have always had excellent customer service whenever I have called. And I have called a lot as we were on one of the cancelled Milli cruises in Alaska.

I am glad that I have found this thread!

Sailing on Dec 29 and try to check-in, book packages etc without any success since nearly two weeks.

Have called Celebrity hotline in Germany and they told me they have trouble with the site since beginning of the week.

Have tried Mozilla and I.E. , cleared cache etc. with no success at all....

Any suggestions what I should do if I will not be able to print my luggage tags and check-in in advance?

This situation is disgusting!

You may want to try Chrome as well, just in case.

All I can say is I had no problems with doing early check-in over the weekend. I have not tried printing luggage tags yet though.

How does Celebrity expect to keep track of everyone's new points if they can't get their website right.

They do keep track ;but ,we agree with you .Have had nothing but problems with ERROR MESSAGES regularly for weeks:o ,trying to register our b2b Caribbean cruises for the Connections Party . Since the cruises are in March we simply hope that X has a fix in place before those cruises & we can register

;)

Dear Celebrity,

YOUR WEB SITE STINKS.

I get an error every time I try to log into my reservation for a trip that leaves in 15 days and the response is, yep, there's a big problem.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Currently, you can't even access the login screen for My Celebrity or input your reservation information under Already Booked/Online Check-in. If you go to either of those web pages, it takes you to the Contact Us page. They are apparently working on things. And yes, hundreds, if not thousands of people have not been able to manage their reservations for weeks, while others have had no problem.

From what I have seen you will have a problem if you are running the most recent version of Microsoft Explorer. I do not have any problems with Google Chrome or an older version of Explorer. There have been other streams with discussions of the browsers that work and those that don't. I think some Apple browsers have problems as well.

Trying Chrome allowed me to get to the login screens, but there is still a problem with actually managing my reservation. I spoke to someone at X who advised that thousands of reservations are affected while thousands have no issue, regardless of which browser is used. She confirmed that it is an X problem and that they are trying to fix things.

I'm still having problems accessing our reservation. Decided to call Celebrity and the really nice representative acknowledge that they are having issues with their website and are trying to fix the problems. Guess I can wait a couple of weeks…. :):)

I'm still having problems accessing our reservation. Decided to call Celebrity and the really nice representative acknowledge that they are having issues with their website and are trying to fix the problems. Guess I can wait a couple of weeks…. :):)

There are always issues and people are always waiting a couple of weeks for it to be fixed.:D

Mine has been fixed as well, and I can now access the reservation and do everything I need to do.

Thanks Celebrity … although still an update would have been nice.

Ernie

Ernie they finally fixed our reservations but we could not buy shore excursions on line. We had to call the Captain's Club to book. We still have to book for Salerno as X had not loaded it and as of today we still cannot book on line or even check shore excursion. Very annoying.

Gordon

Edited by cruisingator2

Ernie they finally fixed our reservations but we could not buy shore excursions on line. We had to call the Captain's Club to book. We still have to book for Salerno as X had not loaded it and as of today we still cannot book on line or even check shore excursion. Very annoying.

Gordon

Not good. Hopefully the remaining functionality will be repaired soon.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Not good. Hopefully the remaining functionality will be repaired soon.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

For a company that leads the industry in ship design and innovation along with a very good on board product RCCL fails miserably when it comes to their websites.

Edited by cruisingator2

I had an interesting conversation with Celebrity this afternoon. This was my third call in six weeks concerning what is appearing on "My Celebrity, My Reservation." We had paid off our account before the website upgrade, but with the website change they added $14 to the gratuity total and left off our transfer to Santiago bringing our total to -$110.00 on the "Cruise Summary" page, but the payment detail page adds the same numbers incorrectly to equal $110 due on final payment day of December 17. Each time I call, I am assured that the correct information is $0 due/paid in full. I keep checking and hoping I will find the info corrected. I had done the on-line check-in and printed out our Express passes before the website upgrade. With so few rooms available, I fear that my reservation will be cancelled because the website thinks I owe money. I was assured that is not possible, but I had a friend who had the same problem and could not print out docs until it was corrected. I told the customer service person that a website that could not correctly add did not inspire my confidence that things would work out as expected and sweetly asked if there was any way it could be corrected. He said he would put in a request to IT and would call me back when it was corrected. I expressed concern that others probably have the same issue, and IT needs to be made aware and correct system wide. Fingers crossed the problem can be fixed before time to print E-docs and luggage tags.