"LIVE" from Carnival Pride - January 26, 2014

Radio

Been waiting all day for you to start your live review. So excited. Have a great time.

Thanks Judi. . .I have been waiting a couple of months for tomorrow to arrive !

Radio

;);)

Carnival Pride will be picking up the Pilot soon at the Cape Henry pilot station, then make her way up the Chesapeake Bay. . .

Radio

;);)

Pride is coming up the coast. . .

MAP1.jpg

Hi Radio, like you I haven't been on the Pride since 2009. We did the other itinerary then and will again in May. I'm especially interested any updates or changes. I assume it wasn't recently updated since they don't have a Guys Burgers yet.

Please report on the entertainment and if possible the menus.

Thanks and Bon Voyage!j

Radio,

As others have mentioned, my thanks also go to MedicKen for alerting us to your "Live" cruise review. Now for some weird reason I'm in the mood for some coffee but that might interfere with "watching the news" later. :p

Smooth sails.

Glad I came across this post. We are sailing her in less than a month, and we too will be on deck 8. We are so looking forward to this cruise! We are also anxious to hear about the weather and sailing conditions. I sailed on her last year when they cancelled the cruise and snuck a CTN in at the end of the week. It was so cold, and windy we hid inside a lot, but we were sailing, so we didn't care! :D

I have to work tomorrow, so hopefully when I get home I'll have some reading and pictures to enjoy. :D

Hello everyone . . . today is Cruise Day! I will be leaving for Cruise Maryland at about 11AM (ish), but I must stop and have a Starbucks while in transit.

As I suggested, it is a very cold day 18F, but it should warm up nicely to a balmy 28F . . . Brrr . . .

Carnival Pride is just about to go under the Chesapeake Bay Bridges and should dock in couple of hours. I will try to get to the pier early so I can board quickly.

I will report how the Platinum boarding experience is.

I guess I should start packing now, as I have a few electronics to secure before I can get to the Pier.

Then I will be off to Cruise Maryland (20 min drive) and my next post should be from onboard Carnival Pride !

Thanks for tuning in . . .

Radio

;);)

Carnival Pride approaches the Chesapeake Bay Bridge

MAP2.jpg

Edited by Radio

Will be joining you onboard Radio!! So looking forward to this trip!! Love your live updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks. . .See you on board !

Radio

;);)