JUST ANNOUNCED-- 2015-2016 Deployment Schedule

I keep checking a couple times a day on the website but nothing so far for the Summer 2015. :rolleyes:

Did I see that someone said they may open bookings by C&A status, is that correct?

Allure (Med 2015) goes on sale for C&A tomorrow. Don't know if the TA trips will be part of that.

Anthem (Europe 2015) goes on sale for C&A February 26th.

Anthem (Winter Caribbean) goes on sale for C&A March 12th.

Allure (Med 2015) goes on sale for C&A tomorrow. Don't know if the TA trips will be part of that.

Thanks, I'm waiting for the Quantum for Summer 2015. I want to move our current Quantum cruise from Dec 2014 to June 2015. ;)

Thanks, I'm waiting for the Quantum for Summer 2015. I want to move our current Quantum cruise from Dec 2014 to June 2015. ;)

Anne here is the official press release from RCL

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-release/1079/

No official press release from RCL for our summer 2015 voyages. Usually an opening is combined with a press release to the media. As of this morning the data bases have not been loaded of the Summer Voyages 2015. Most likely it's still in the hands of the revenue Dept., making the final tweaks.

Anne here is the official press release from RCL

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-release/1079/

No official press release from RCL for our summer 2015 voyages. Usually an opening is combined with a press release to the media. As of this morning the data bases have not been loaded of the Summer Voyages 2015. Most likely it's still in the hands of the revenue Dept., making the final tweaks.

Thanks for the great information. Can always count on you my fellow Jerseyian.....:D

I actually had to call in last year. I only knew that the sailing I wanted was available because someone who is a travel agent put up information that regular users could not see. As long as you were crown and anchor you could make the booking.

I actually had to call in last year. I only knew that the sailing I wanted was available because someone who is a travel agent put up information that regular users could not see. As long as you were crown and anchor you could make the booking.

OK that's interesting information. If the schedule isn't up soon, will give RCI a call and see if I can switch the booking. Thanks so much. :D

OK that's interesting information. If the schedule isn't up soon, will give RCI a call and see if I can switch the booking. Thanks so much. :D

Let us know what you hear! Someone said yesterday on one of the many threads of us pining for the expanded Quantum schedule (lol) that the C&A D+ desk didn't know anything. Would be curious to hear if that changed!

Allure dates are loaded but unpriced. They're quite port intensive for a ship which is supposed to be the destination. No time to enjoy the ship with just 1 sea day. The April TA also bumps off the last 4 Caribbean cruises. At least as now shown.

I think Anne is a D+ :)

Ken you got that right. Will definitely buy you a CL drink for sure but the pool bar is always fun too. LOL

Let us know what you hear! Someone said yesterday on one of the many threads of us pining for the expanded Quantum schedule (lol) that the C&A D+ desk didn't know anything. Would be curious to hear if that changed!

Dave, I'm going to give it at least until Friday and then call them. Will let you know what I find out if anything. Fingers crossed!

• 9 months later...

Just off voyager of the seas and captain Charles and the C&A staffer advised that radiance of the seas will leave Australia- no definitive timeframe was mentioned but we got the impression it would be when explorer arrives, ie. Around april/may 2016.

So we will lose both rhapsody and radiance 😣

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just off voyager of the seas and captain Charles and the C&A staffer advised that radiance of the seas will leave Australia- no definitive timeframe was mentioned but we got the impression it would be when explorer arrives, ie. Around april/may 2016.

So we will lose both rhapsody and radiance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for that info!

It confirms why Radiance appears on the Singapore Cruise Ship Schedule with no dates.

Friends...

My daughter is getting married on May 21, 2016. She's looking for a Royal Caribbean cruise departing from the East Coast or San Juan on Sunday, May 22, 2016. We had to pick the wedding date before the release of itineraries. We have some flexibility to shift the wedding date, assuming the venue is available on the new date.

Any of you TA's who see the schedules ahead of time, please post cruises departing May 22, 2016 when you can. We would greatly appreciate the heads up!

The bride and groom would never make the west coast in time, so anything leaving from Galveston isn't feasible. But anything leaving from the northeast, Florida or San Juan would work.

Thanks!

Friends...

Any of you TA's who see the schedules ahead of time, please post cruises departing May 22, 2016 when you can. We would greatly appreciate the heads up!

Thanks!

TA were posting on this thread and had only access to rumors as well until actual bookings were opened and official deployment released. Their Cruisingpower website is loaded just a bit earlier than the RCI webpage.

RCI typically do follow patterns though and for Sunday departures, the Allure out of Port Everglades has been the Sunday option. They have that sailing open for booking now.

Even if Allure were to go to Europe, they would replace the slot with another ship, just like they did with Independence for May, 2015.

I think RCI departures on Sundays other than this option will be tough to predict until the deployment season begins in February to April of 2015 and selection on Sundays is normally limited.

TA were posting on this thread and had only access to rumors as well until actual bookings were opened and official deployment released. Their Cruisingpower website is loaded just a bit earlier than the RCI webpage.

RCI typically do follow patterns though and for Sunday departures, the Allure out of Port Everglades has been the Sunday option. They have that sailing open for booking now.

Even if Allure were to go to Europe, they would replace the slot with another ship, just like they did with Independence for May, 2015.

I think RCI departures on Sundays other than this option will be tough to predict until the deployment season begins in February to April of 2015 and selection on Sundays is normally limited.

Yes, I'm aware that Sunday departures are limited, particularly at that time of year. They don't want one of the new ships. They prefer smaller ships. I'm hoping that Jewel will retain the Sunday departure schedule and year-round sailings out of San Juan. That would be ideal. If they swap back to Adventure doing the Sunday departures, she won't be around in May as Adventure typically does winter sailings only.

We're just getting antsy. Wedding plans have to be done SO FAR in advance, having this very large detail hanging out there is unnerving!

Friends...

My daughter is getting married on May 21, 2016. She's looking for a Royal Caribbean cruise departing from the East Coast or San Juan on Sunday, May 22, 2016. We had to pick the wedding date before the release of itineraries. We have some flexibility to shift the wedding date, assuming the venue is available on the new date.

The bride and groom would never make the west coast in time, so anything leaving from Galveston isn't feasible. But anything leaving from the northeast, Florida or San Juan would work.

Thanks!

If I see something I will certainly let you know. However, some of the info seems to hit here before we even get it!!

When my daughter got married they chose to wait until the following week-end for the honeymoon so they got an itinerary and ship they wanted. They were so glad they did. It gave them a nice break between the wedding and the honeymoon. Not having to pack for a cruise at the same time as the wedding was a plus and they weren't tired from all of the festivities. Just a thought!