Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I never can compete with Andreas´ photos - he´s the best by far!

But here is my - veeery long - review - deck by deck, restaurants and bars featured seperately, our cabin, some show cabins and a little more - a total of 874 photos and 3 videos - lots of menus. The text is in German but google translate works pretty well.

steamboats

But here is my - veeery long - review - deck by deck, restaurants and bars featured seperately, our cabin, some show cabins and a little more - a total of 874 photos and 3 videos - lots of menus. The text is in German but google translate works pretty well.

steamboats

Loving your pictures steamboats, but I may have to have my cousin from Germany translate the review ;)

... it's done!

In one week I selected and worked out almost 500 interior photos of Norwegian Escape including Haven, restaurants, shops, cabins, spa and many public areas. And here they are well sorted and categorized:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php

1500K3__2943.jpg

150006_taste08.jpg

1500K3__2910.jpg

Enjoy the photos and good bye Norwegian Escape!

Andreas

Oh my this is fabulous!!! I am sure it was time consuming but these albums are awesome!!! Thank you!!!

steamboats

Awesome review..thanks so much for taking the time to do this!!

I'm very interested in NCL's first nursery on the Escape as I'm travelling with my 18 month old. Has anyone read anything anywhere about it? When I called NCL a few weeks back, they would answer no questions till the ship came out.

Haven't read anything about it but I doubt there are many infants on the TA sailing currently. I would think that you may need to wait for a few of the Caribbean cruises to sail before reviews on the nursery surface.

Haven't read anything about it but I doubt there are many infants on the TA sailing currently. I would think that you may need to wait for a few of the Caribbean cruises to sail before reviews on the nursery surface.

That's what I thought too. Thanks for the reply.

I'm very interested in NCL's first nursery on the Escape as I'm travelling with my 18 month old. Has anyone read anything anywhere about it? When I called NCL a few weeks back, they would answer no questions till the ship came out.

Guppies:

* 6 months - under 3 years

* reservations are first come first save

* during normal operation a maximum of two time blocks can be reserved (1 time block is 1 h 50 min plus 10 min pick up time frame), time block includes a crib

* fee is 10 USD/hour, 8 USD/hour for any siblings

* late night is 11 pm - 1:20 am, fee is 12 USD/hour, 10 USD/hour for any sibling

* late pick up fee is 1 USD/min

* time block must be cancelled 12 hours in advance

* up to 4 people can be authorized to pick up the child; during port days one authorized person has to stay onboard

* a handy phone will be given to one authorized person (150 USD if phone is not returned or broken)

6&8

The sign in atrium cafe says the bake shop

[attach]367067[/attach][attach]367068[/attach]

Thank you to you and steamboats!

So if there is a "Bake Shop" in the atrium on 6, is there a separate "Bake Shop" on 8 by Dolce Gelato where Carlos was advertised to be? If so, do they carry the same bakery products, or do they have cake, cheesecake, etc.?

Sorry, I feel like I'm being ridiculous, but I can't get too much info on the Escape!:o

My Ode to NCL

At the break of Dawn I want to Breakaway & Getaway and Escape on a brand new adventure. I want to reach for the Sun and Star shining so brightly in the Sky like a Jewel, a Gem, a Jade and a Pearl. Lift my Spirit high and feel so full of Bliss and take Pride Of America and feel free. What an Epic adventure that would be!!!

So if there is a "Bake Shop" in the atrium on 6, is there a separate "Bake Shop" on 8 by Dolce Gelato where Carlos was advertised to be? If so, do they carry the same bakery products, or do they have cake, cheesecake, etc.?

Yes, both venues are selling the same stuff. It was macarons and two sizes of cupcakes only no other cakes or cheesecake.

steamboats

What was your impression of Bayamo? The portion size appears to be very small including the Bife de Chorizo.

Food was really excellent. I only had the Salpicon de Mariscos as we had a dinner at Le Bistro scheduled. My friends had the Bife de Chorizo which is Wagyu beef what explains the price. They also had the Matambee (Beef Carpaccio - forgot to take a photo of that). They both were very pleased with the meat quality and preparation. The meat part of the Bife de Chorizo was well sized. You can "complain" about the sides which were more on the "small side". Anyway with a 3 course meal you didn´t leave hungry.

steamboats