Michelle - I got your email :)

ghstudio

I just received your email from Celebrity!

Michelle, you've got only 24 hours to take advantage of new,

low rates on select cruise vacations in Alaska and Europe.

Of course, we have no one named Michelle in our family.

I wonder who got my email :)

I got the e-mail, too. At least they had my first name in the blue banner at the top.

But my mind immediately recalled a Beatles song when I saw Michelle and Ma Bell in print so close together.

"Michelle, ma belle

These are words that go together well

My Michelle"

Since we have an Alaska cruise in August, I did follow through to check it out. The fare and taxes on this offer was $27 higher than we paid so $500 off or OBC sounds good. I booked on board so have a better deal (OBC and gratuities), but the good news is the rates did not go up a lot to cover a pseudo-discount. For new bookings, this is actually a sale.

That Michelle really gets around. She wound up in my email, too!

Disney Cruise Line is gonna be plenty mad when they hear that Mickey is in charge of Celebrity's IT department! :D

Well I am totally cheesed off!

I didn't get one.

Now that is totally unfair....Celebrity standards must be dropping, but then I don't go on my first Celebrity cruise until August so what do I know!! Lol ;)

I kind of like the name "Michelle". I like it much better than "Bertha", which is the name that appeared on all my emails from Celebrity for about 2 years. No, there is no one named Bertha in our household.

And here I thought X just botched my name. I can't tell you how many times that I've been called the wrong name. Is "Melinda" so weird? (Don't answer that!)

Love seeing the clever and humorous thread here. Touche.

Hi Michelle,

Sorry, let's try this again :rolleyes:.

Hi all,

Apologies for the email this morning, as it seems that many emails were inaccurately addressed to Michelle. Additionally, for those saying that you couldn't see the offer, please click here to see our 24-Hour Cyber Sale.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?cid=sm_agn_fb_strdyc_1405_spcl_post_all_6582&pagename=cyber_sale

I thought they spelled my husband's name wrong to but up above on our e-mail line it did say TO: Mike and Corinne. My husband always goes by Mike unless it is something official. I think Celebrity needs some new IT personnel lol.

And here I thought X just botched my name. I can't tell you how many times that I've been called the wrong name. Is "Melinda" so weird? (Don't answer that!)

Love seeing the clever and humorous thread here. Touche.

No Melinda is a perfectly good name! Of course everyone always think I am saying Wanda on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That Michelle really gets around. She wound up in my email, too!

Disney Cruise Line is gonna be plenty mad when they hear that Mickey is in charge of Celebrity's IT department! :D

I think it's Goofy, not Mickey!!!!!!!