Semi LIVE Review:Oasis of the Seas - June 21, 2014 - Western Caribbean

I'm ready to go and normally will post a review with lots of pics when I return but I decided to try this one "LIVE". If there is any interest please let me know by posting a comment. If not I'll keep it till I get back.

I'll start by telling you that we are leaving tomorrow for Ft. Lauderdale and I am very excited to be on Ms. Oasis again even though I have sailed her and her sister' date=' Ms. Allure, several times already. I just love these ships and have yet to do it all!!!!

If you want this "LIVE" then let us know soon as SAIL AWAY is scheduled for Saturday. :cool::D[/quote']

YES!! My sister and friends will be on this cruise!!! PLease!!:D

So excited that all of you have joined the partee! Thank you all for coming in and joining us. Hold on to your seats, at times it may be a bumpy ride but mostly we are here to share our experiences during the coming week with you and hopefully you will enjoy it too and be a willing participant on this journey.

Me and Ms. Rosalee are in FT Lauderdallllllllle!!! Yahoo!!!! and the vacation experience has begun. We are two single ladies who have cruised before. Together we have almost 50 cruises (or somewhere in that range). And as you can see by my CC handle I just LUV to Cruise!!! I am at the Diamond level soon to reach that coveted DOUBLE Diamond soon! If we can answer your questions we will and plan to log on everyday as long as the Internet gods allow it. So pray , pray , pray!!

We took Southwest earlier today and it was a drama free flying experience. We got to the airport in plenty of time despite the fact I was late picking Ms. Rosalee up and had to hear about that as she is an on time every time person. I might sometimes be and sometimes not be but this morning Murphy kicked my BUTT! Whatever could happen did!!!

Does anyone know about TSA PreCheck? It is a designation on your boarding pass that allows you to skip the regular security line. In the TSA PC (henceforth known as TSA VIP) line you don’t have to declare a 311 bag, you don’t have to remove jackets or take laptops out of their bags. In the TSA VIP line you don’t even have to remove your shoes. It was sweet!!!As people trudged along in the other really long security line we had 3 people in front of us and breezed thru in 2 minutes flat. I wish you all a TSA VIP experience.

We are at the Hyatt Ft Lauderdale Marina and we are 3 for 3. Will explain that later. Can’t wait to wake up and see Ms. Oasis!!! Hope to wake at 6am so I can see her with her lights on.

TTYL Cruisers!

So excited that all of you have joined the partee! Thank you all for coming in and joining us. Hold on to your seats' date=' at times it may be a bumpy ride but mostly we are here to share our experiences during the coming week with you and hopefully you will enjoy it too and be a willing participant on this journey.

Me and Ms. Rosalee are in FT Lauderdallllllllle!!! Yahoo!!!! and the vacation experience has begun. We are two single ladies who have cruised before. Together we have almost 50 cruises (or somewhere in that range). And as you can see by my CC handle I just LUV to Cruise!!! I am at the Diamond level soon to reach that coveted DOUBLE Diamond soon! If we can answer your questions we will and plan to log on everyday as long as the Internet gods allow it. So pray , pray , pray!!

We took Southwest earlier today and it was a drama free flying experience. We got to the airport in plenty of time despite the fact I was late picking Ms. Rosalee up and had to hear about that as she is an on time every time person. I might sometimes be and sometimes not be but this morning Murphy kicked my BUTT! Whatever could happen did!!!

Does anyone know about TSA PreCheck? It is a designation on your boarding pass that allows you to skip the regular security line. In the TSA PC (henceforth known as TSA VIP) line you don’t have to declare a 311 bag, you don’t have to remove jackets or take laptops out of their bags. In the TSA VIP line you don’t even have to remove your shoes. It was sweet!!!As people trudged along in the other really long security line we had 3 people in front of us and breezed thru in 2 minutes flat. I wish you all a TSA VIP experience.

We are at the Hyatt Ft Lauderdale Marina and we are 3 for 3. Will explain that later. Can’t wait to wake up and see Ms. Oasis!!! Hope to wake at 6am so I can see her with her lights on.

TTYL Cruisers![/quote']

Thanks for the update on your trip! My hubby and I recently got approval for 'trusted traveler' to bypass security...I can't wait to use it and see how smoothly it works. How convenience is the Hilton? Ft Lauderdale Marina hotel? Thanks!

Love to hear what you think about the Hyatt. We are staying there also before our b2b cruise next year. i have booked a kingroom in the tower. have a great time and cannot wait for your first review!:cool:

I'm ready to go and normally will post a review with lots of pics when I return but I decided to try this one "LIVE". If there is any interest please let me know by posting a comment. If not I'll keep it till I get back.

I'll start by telling you that we are leaving tomorrow for Ft. Lauderdale and I am very excited to be on Ms. Oasis again even though I have sailed her and her sister' date=' Ms. Allure, several times already. I just love these ships and have yet to do it all!!!!

If you want this "LIVE" then let us know soon as SAIL AWAY is scheduled for Saturday. :cool::D[/quote']

Come to sky bar after the muster drill .... The roll call will be meeting there for the unofficial meet n greet

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

The Hyatt Fort Lauderdale Marina is a wonderful location. It is located on 17th St. Please be aware that there are two sections to the hotel. You have one area that only has a few floors and you have the tower views which has 13 floor.

The tower view will give you the opportunity to come face-to-face with Ms. Oasis as she sits parked at the pier in all her glory..And let me tell you when you wake up and you see her your heart is going to start pumping and pumping and pumping....she looks magnificent!!!!!

More on Hyatt later.

TTYL Cruisers

e6e4yjut.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hyatt Fort Lauderdale Marina is a wonderful location. It is located on 17th St. Please be aware that there are two sections to the hotel. You have one area that only has a few floors and you have the tower views which has 13 floor.

The tower view will give you the opportunity to come face-to-face with Ms. Oasis as she sits parked at the pier in all her glory..And let me tell you when you wake up and you see her your heart is going to start pumping and pumping and pumping....she looks magnificent!!!!!

More on Hyatt later.

TTYL Cruisers

e6e4yjut.jpg

do they still have the Chinese restaurant or did they change it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

More on Hyatt later.

TTYL Cruisers

e6e4yjut.jpg

That is a pic of the Princess ship in port, the Lady O is berthed behind. But still exciting!!

Yes please!