Morning Coffee?

If my husband wakes in the morning, can he head to the buffet place and get a few cups of coffee to bring back to our room? It takes us a little bit of time to wake up and get ready for the day and we like having coffee while we do.

If oasis class, you can get starbucks coffee in the morning The coffee at the buffet isn't good. Room service will also bring early morning coffee. I believe you can get coffee at the buffet at 7 AM

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic

If my husband wakes in the morning, can he head to the buffet place and get a few cups of coffee to bring back to our room? It takes us a little bit of time to wake up and get ready for the day and we like having coffee while we do.

Coffe - pastries - juice - pastries - tea - pastries - how much can he carry?!? :-)

Yes, absolutely, he can!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On Oasis isn't the donut shop Seattle best? When traveling back grab hot coffee & creamer on way home and let cool on counter and then put in cooler box/ refrigerator, and make sure I have fresh ice and get up in the am and have nice ice coffee on balcony and have more coffee delivered. Yum!

As a true FIRST THING coffee lover myself, here's what I do...

We bring along with us two car coffee mugs - the kind with lids. Since I am the first one up, I take the mugs to any of several locations where coffee is available and fill 'em up! Then I go to an open deck and spend a few minutes with fresh coffee and enjoy the moment. Afterwards I then head back to the cabin and present my DH with her first cuppa in bed.

Just one of those neat enjoyable things we do on our cruises.

Cafe Promenade is self-serve, I run down a few times for my go-go fuel.

Dh is a night owl I am a morning person. So I would go down every morning to cafe promenade and get my self something cold, usually water and Dh a nice coffee to wake him up.

My husband would go down and get us coffee in the morning but it was a real pain to carry! We started putting them in the travel throw away cups, but you have to watch because of how hot it gets on the outside while you are walking. I suppose room service would be best. :)

One of my favorite things about being on a cruise is the phone ringing and room service telling me they are on the way. I keep an envelope on the desk/dresser drawer with small bills because I'm "foggy" in the mornings. I get coffee and juice, sit on the balcony and enjoy a cup while getting ready. Some mornings, I go to the Promenade Cafe, grab a cup of coffee and go up on the deck and walk around, enjoying the fact that it's deserted and then go back to get ready for breakfast.

My husband would go down and get us coffee in the morning but it was a real pain to carry! We started putting them in the travel throw away cups, but you have to watch because of how hot it gets on the outside while you are walking. I suppose room service would be best. :)

I bring a cardboard coffee cup carry holder which i get at home from starbucks.

Edited by Cruise a holic