What was the best Royal Caribbean Cruise?

collinH45

We've been on dozens of cruises.

Our favorite was 2005 Serenade to Alaska when she cruised to MISTY FJORDS!

Champagne on the helipad while under way....

Stateroom 1100......

Maritza in the Concierge Lounge.....

The Solarium Pool (before the kids were let in)....

Looking at Alaska scenery from any room on the ship--all that glass!

Those were the days~~

L

15 day Panama Canal cruise on the Radiance.

However, just booked the Freedom for a family Christmas cruise in 2015 with kids and grand kids .. which I am sure will then become the best.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by bigeagle12

Pepsicruiser - those were my two favorite cruises, as well, in the same order, only we sailed from Hawaii to Vancouver. They were on Jewel and Radiance.

That one as well, on Radiance. Really loved Hawaii, got enough sea days at the aft end of that one. Radiance class was a beautiful, right-sized ship. Great table mates in MDR (our cabin neighbors). Only 2 downers were we had to hi-tail it to the airport in Vancouver and had zero time to enjoy that beautiful city, and I went under the knife to get a hernia fixed 3 weeks after so not nearly as much walking, stair-climbing and activity as I'd normally do. Wanted to climb Diamond Head :(

The intent is to go back on that one for 2018 when we turn 50.

It's so hard to say, I love something different about every cruise I have taken....

I think our cruise out of Galveston on Rhapsody ranks up there. We had a great roll call on CC that really enhanced the experience. And cruising to Key West with a night port visit was a lot of fun. My husband passed away 2 years later in 2008 and he had so much fun on that cruise so that also ranks it up there for me.

Our cruise on Liberty of the Seas was pretty special too. It was the first time I was completely "wow'd" on a ship and more importantly, hooked my then boyfriend on cruising with me (he's my fiancé now and he's really enjoying this cruise thing I have).

Alaska was surprisingly incredible, but that was on another line and it's against the OP's rules to mention ;)

There were so many really great cruises, but my favorite was an Eastern Med cruise out of Venice on Grandeur.

The ship is beautiful, the crew were just amazing, the food was perfect and the ports were fabulous.

Second favorite was Rhapsody on her first voyage from Australia to New Zealand in 2007.

It's pretty obvious that I like smaller ships :)

NYE 2012-13 on Radiance. Was a South Pacific Cruise out of Sydney. Due to a Cyclone in the Coral sea we left Sydney a day and a half late. So the ship ended up anchoring in Sydney Harbour for a day and actual NYE. We had a money can't buy position for the annual Sydney Harbour NYE fireworks. Amazing. The itinerary change also meant we skipped New Caledonia and so we got to go to Champagne Bay in Vanuatu. A truly magnificent place to visit.

Experienced the best RCCL cruise, please write it down. This is the thread about your best RCCL cruise. My best cruise was the Liberty and Grandeur. The food was the best. On the liberty, the entertainment was the best.:)

Have to say that one of our best memories was our first Adventure of the Seas. First time on Voyager class and it was a neat experience. We sailed out of San Juan for 7 days. I think, back in 2003, we really thought the Promenade was a neat feature that Royal has expanded with the new classes.

Have to say that one of our best memories was our first Adventure of the Seas. First time on Voyager class and it was a neat experience. We sailed out of San Juan for 7 days. I think, back in 2003, we really thought the Promenade was a neat feature that Royal has expanded with the new classes.

With the exception of Quantum class.

Evidently people like long cruises.

Shocking, innit?

GothCruise 5, Grandeur departing from Venice on the last Med run of the season in 2008, where we left ruin and destruction in our wake. Pretty much the day after we sailed is when Venice's annual flooding started. Right after we left Santorini, the riots started in Athens. We got to see the old city in Dubrovnik, caves in Nerja, the CARTHAGE harbor and baths, etc. Every stop seemed to have PLENTY of time to do things, too. Completely awesome trip.

The best cruise was when I met my future husband in Bermuda sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. We have been together for two years now. I can't imagine going a day without him. :)

Edited by Shonna