Anyne else unable to log into 'my celebrity'?

iandjm

I logged in this afternoon with no problem. I clicked on "manage my reservation," and on the tab that takes me to the page for booking extras. The page came up, but when I clicked on the icon for booking shore excursions a strange error message came up. It read, "How unfortunate! You are trying to plan your vacation, and our site takes one."

Celebrity, your sarcasm or attempt at humor was not appreciated!

I tried to check prices, and no cruises would appear. I tried to sign in agan and got an error message telling me that the function could not be performed at that time.

Several hours later I tried to log in again, and a new log-in templet comes up each time I try to log in rather than an error message or list of my bookings.

I logged in this afternoon with no problem. I clicked on "manage my reservation," and on the tab that takes me to the page for booking extras. The page came up, but when I clicked on the icon for booking shore excursions a strange error message came up. It read, "How unfortunate! You are trying to plan your vacation, and our site takes one."

Celebrity, your sarcasm or attempt at humor was not appreciated!

I tried to check prices, and no cruises would appear. I tried to sign in agan and got an error message telling me that the function could not be performed at that time.

Several hours later I tried to log in again, and a new log-in templet comes up each time I try to log in rather than an error message or list of my bookings.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I got that same massage in red about how unfortunate it was that X was taking a vacation on their website. Not humorous at all. When are they going to get a clue. Will X really still be in business when it comes time for us to take our or your next cruise?

Edited by Eddie's Girl

Earlier today I got the username and password was incorrect. I know it wasn't. But now I am able to log in and see my cruise but not able to look at any of the excursions. I get the silly :eek: remark about their website taking a vacation. Really not funny. In fact it is annoying. I have not had any trouble seeing my reservation until today. It sounds like they aren't improving, they are getting worse.

Sharon

Hi all,

We installed an update for the website in the middle of the night. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.

It is 10:45 p.m. Pacific Time Zone and I still can't log in. Come on, Celebrity; are you trying to keep us from using the website? Spend the necessary money to hire some technology experts and bring the website into today's world! It simply cannot be that hard. You hear from your loyal guests all the time about how much trouble we have with the website, so we know you are aware.

Its 08:00hrs UK time, I still cannot log in, no error message, just the log in page over and over as someone above said. Really frustrating! My 16 year old son said he could do a better job of their IT.....

As for the 'fun' message people got, about the website taking a vacation....REALLY??!! Fire that idiot.

Yes, finally working this AM. Still can't do anything with one of the reservations but at least can log on to find out I can't. :p

And no, Amazon, is NOT a simple system. It interfaces with thousands of vendors, over 100,000 employees, hundreds of thousands of associates and millions of customers. Seamlessly. I can go in this morning and review every order I have placed--even 15 years ago, in complete detail. As an associate, I can see every item that has been ordered on one of my websites, down to specific details.

Celebrity has none of that complexity on the retail interface. Agents have their own pathway, but still have to phone in on many issues. This has all the earmarks of penny wise and pound foolish. How much revenue did they lose yesterday? We know of some which was related on this thread. That was likely a drop in the ocean.

As a passenger, I can eventually cobble my way to registration, immigration, set sail passes, etc. It is ridiculous, but it can be done.

As a stockholder, I want to see efficiency and common sense.

Edited by ECCruise

It is working for me this morning. Guess the site only took a sick day rather than a vacation.

I was hoping that missing shore excursions would be added during the update, but nothing has been added.

Connections' Party registration is still broken. It says "invalid sail date" as soon as the page opens. I went through the motions anyway, and it repeatedly put up a blank registration page two without our names after coming up with our names the first time.

Edited by Glendakayself

Was able to log in this morning.

Still cannot access the payment detail link "unable to handle your request"

Went ahead and just printed my Xpress Pass today. Not going to stress about the website not working as my cruise gets closer because I am sure it will mess up again! Get it together Celebrity!